usb powered laptop speakers

Threads for help with computer maintenance, software and hardware advice, photos and photoshopping, and other topics related to keeping your computer healthy and online with us.

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith

usb powered laptop speakers

Postby The Ref » Tue 08.12.2009, 16:45

I am after a set of usb powered speakers for both my dell xps m1710 and my netbook. has anyone got any advice and tips.

I have been looking at the Logitech V-20 and V-10 Speakers
Billy
There are 3 types of people in the world. Those that can add up and those that can't
The Ref
Fanatic

Re: usb powered laptop speakers

Postby lotos » Tue 08.12.2009, 17:59

I'd recommend checking out reviews on Newegg.com and Amazon.com - both are invaluable for that.
lotos
God

Postby The Ref » Tue 08.12.2009, 18:27

lotos wrote:I'd recommend checking out reviews on Newegg.com and Amazon.com - both are invaluable for that.

i have done both get ok reviews, i was asking in case anyone has any other skeakers that they have used.

Billy
There are 3 types of people in the world. Those that can add up and those that can't
The Ref
Fanatic

Postby rizla » Sun 24.01.2010, 18:09

I've got Bose Companion 5 speakers. They're ace and work with both PC and Mac's perfectly. They have a separate sub, box and so it keeps the speakers small.
He's back.....and it's about time!
rizla
Tinkerer

Return to Computer Help / IT Area