Error 401 - Manual Download

Threads for help with computer maintenance, software and hardware advice, photos and photoshopping, and other topics related to keeping your computer healthy and online with us.

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith

Error 401 - Manual Download

Postby Alan Ashcroft » Mon 12.04.2010, 20:34

I've tried on several occasions since joining Elan Central to download manuals. However, keep hitting a brick wall with the message Error 401 and I understand that I need a password to obtain manuals in PDF format.

However, the only password that I have is the one which logs me into the Elan Central website and no other. I've tried several times to leave a message in the contact section of this website, but no-one seems to want to know. Any clues, anyone? Thanks.
Alan Ashcroft

Re: Error 401 - Manual Download

Postby The Ref » Mon 12.04.2010, 20:59

Alan Ashcroft wrote:I've tried on several occasions since joining Elan Central to download manuals. However, keep hitting a brick wall with the message Error 401 and I understand that I need a password to obtain manuals in PDF format.

However, the only password that I have is the one which logs me into the Elan Central website and no other. I've tried several times to leave a message in the contact section of this website, but no-one seems to want to know. Any clues, anyone? Thanks.

give it time the boys that keep LEC running have jobs and a life. they will help you asap.

Billy
There are 3 types of people in the world. Those that can add up and those that can't
The Ref
Fanatic

Re: Error 401 - Manual Download

Postby theelanman » Mon 12.04.2010, 23:50

you have pm..... :-D
I’m normally not a praying man, but if you’re up there, please save me, Superman.
theelanman

Return to Computer Help / IT Area