Parts for Sale - Donations to LEC

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, clemo, nitroman, Specky, GeoffSmith, Nige, Dave Eds, Sy V, DaveT

Parts for Sale - Donations to LEC

Postby Sy V » Sat 12.04.2008, 11:23

I'll let Monty intro this section, but the idea he has comes with LEC backing and blessing.
Over to you, Jay...

Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, sounds caress my ears but not a word I heard could I relay, the story was quite clear - Robert Plant

In Respectful Memory - 21st March 1959 - 14th February 2016
Sy V
LEC Godfather

Postby Monty » Sat 12.04.2008, 13:13

Well talk about being put right in it :shock: :smt081

Since LEC don`t have a joining fee and want to keep this as a free website/forum and open to all, obviously nothing comes free so to get extra funds I was suggesting that Members who use LEC to sell items may like to make a small voluntary Donation to the LEC funds to help for the up keep of the website and to help out with the cost of holding a stall at Events etc. I was thing along of the lines 5 to 10% with a max off £5 but it will be left up to the seller what they would like to donate, a few pound here & there will soon add up and would be put to good use for it`s members.

If you have anything that you don`t want or giving away for free please ask the person wanting the item to donate a little bit of money to the LEC Funds.

This is all voluntary and up to the individual if they want to donate. :wink:

All Funds are to be directed to Mr Geoff Smith, send him a PM and he will give you details on how to pay your donations. The link Below is Geoff Smiths profile if you need to PM him
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1541
If the Mods like to add something please do or if you need me to edit above please PM me :-D
Last edited by Monty on Tue 05.05.2009, 00:05, edited 1 time in total.
Monty
Chunder King!

Postby Sy V » Sat 12.04.2008, 13:25

Nice one!

;-)

Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, sounds caress my ears but not a word I heard could I relay, the story was quite clear - Robert Plant

In Respectful Memory - 21st March 1959 - 14th February 2016
Sy V
LEC Godfather

Re:

Postby Marcus_uk » Mon 04.05.2009, 15:19

Monty wrote:
All Funds are to be directed to Mr Geoff Smith, send him a PM and he will give you details on how to pay your donations. The link Below is Geoff Smiths profile if you need to PM him
http://lotuselancentral.com/forum/profi ... ile&u=1541

If the Mods like to add something please do or if you need me to edit above please PM me :-D

Monty... The above link to Geoffs profile doesnt seem to be working...I have a few quid for LEC from some parts Ive sold... :beer:
Medina Green S2 #165 - Currently for sale :-(
Marcus_uk
Fanatic

Re: Re:

Postby Monty » Tue 05.05.2009, 00:11

Marcus_uk wrote:
Monty wrote:
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1541

Monty... The above link to Geoffs profile doesnt seem to be working...I have a few quid for LEC from some parts Ive sold... :beer:

Marcus,

That link should now be working, think Geoff must of been doing a bit fiddling LOL, good on you for donating too :smt023

Just to make everyone aware, there`s a Donation section near the top of the Main forum page
viewforum.php?f=83
Monty
Chunder King!

Return to Elan Parts for Sale (Used Parts For Sale)