John_W wrote:PS: what is that thing? Is Castle Combe a multi-manufacturer event? I thought it was Club Lotus.
It’s an “almost-Lotus” . . . Built between 1994 and 1999, with a Rover K series engine.
| Home | WikiLEC | Repairs | Upgrades | Gallery | Buy & Sell | Mountain Chips | Meets & Events | Contact |
|
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
John_W wrote:PS: what is that thing? Is Castle Combe a multi-manufacturer event? I thought it was Club Lotus.
dapinky wrote:Much as I love driving my elan, it is still the LEC community which makes ownership such a pleasure,
John_W wrote:Justine is the perfect wife..
Rambo wrote:... follow Rambo's good example






John_W wrote:If next year is to be a biggie, we may make a week of it and visit friends in Taunton. Not sure about BigErch and Stevo, though; they don't have friends in Taunton and I certainly don't want my friends to meet them.
John_W wrote:Rambo’s shows up the best!

John_W wrote:Rambo wrote:... follow Rambo's good example
And since when was Rambo a good example?
Archie said that he and Stevo had talked about attending Castle Combe, and Archie had even been putting some miles on the yellow beastie in preparation, however work commitments and actually looking at a map to see how bloody far from Aboyne Castle Combe is for a weekend drive meant that they decided on Crathes instead (32 miles vs 1014).
Dave,
If next year is to be a biggie, we may make a week of it and visit friends in Taunton. Not sure about BigErch and Stevo, though; they don't have friends in Taunton and I certainly don't want my friends to meet them.
John
PS: In case Maggie ever reads this, I just want to say that Justine being the perfect wife doesn't mean that Maggie is not equally perfect.
PPS: Stevo is thinking of selling the Arancia mobile. Anybody want a bright orange Elan. (One careful owner ... then Stevo.)
PPS: the only reason my car has been in the garage for the last week is the ruddy pothole in Skye which gave me a square S2 alloy. I need to change my avatar.
Rambo wrote:PS I got the biggest BOLLECKS award too


GeoffSmith wrote:Rambo wrote:PS I got the biggest BOLLECKS award too
You missed one:
Return to BOLLECKS† weekend - Castle Combe 26-27 May 2018
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest