Sunday 27th May tour

† Bristol Outlying Lands LEC Knowledge & Support

Moderators: theelanman, DaveT, GeoffSmith, Elanlover, Nige, muley, Enright, Sy V, algirdas, Specky, nitroman, clemo, dapinky, Dave Eds

Re: Camping at Malmesbury (Castle Combe weekend)

Postby Saltire » Thu 01.02.2018, 18:37

Prospective Sunday Drive

Rambo has suggested a drive out on Sunday. I’m happy to do some planning and co-ordinating, but it would be helpful to know how many people would like to join in, and whether you have any time constraints re leaving the run to get home.

My current thought is to leave Malmesbury about 10:30, head into the lesser known bits of the Cotswolds, couple of photo stops on the way if required, stop for a pub lunch and drift back to Malmesbury by about 3-4 pm.

I’ll do a route guide so people can travel at their own pace and/or join and leave part way as required. So, if you’d like to come, please sign up below. No financial commitment until and unless I book a lunch venue :D

1. Saltire
Jonathan

S2 no 512, BRG, magnolia interior, last of four UK S2 to this spec
Saltire
God

Location: Left foot in Wiltshire, right foot in Gloucestershire, heart in Sutherland

Sunday 27th May tour

Postby dapinky » Thu 01.02.2018, 18:43

Saltire wrote:Prospective Sunday Drive

1. Saltire
2. Pinky
Dave

Just the one now, but this one's mine! - and it will be finished eventually.....

go on - click this link - you know you want to!
dapinky

Location: As far west as you can get in West Wales before you become Irish (Pembroke Dock).

Postby Rambo » Thu 01.02.2018, 19:52

dapinky wrote:
Saltire wrote:Prospective Sunday Drive

1. Saltire
2. Pinky
3. Rambo

PS Dave, or any other mod listening... Can we split the CC into a separate thread and have various sub headings (as per the excellently organised Donny event) otherwise this is going to get all muddled with who's going, who wants chicken Madras, who wants camping or a b and b, who wants to go on a Sunday drive or who's still pissed in their tent

Dave, you are the man :bowdown:
Rambo
Goldfish-brain

Postby dapinky » Thu 01.02.2018, 20:17

Rambo wrote:
PS Dave, or any other mod listening... Can we split the CC into a separate thread and have various sub headings (as per the excellently organised Donny event) otherwise this is going to get all muddled with who's going, who wants chicken Madras, who wants camping or a b and b, who wants to go on a Sunday drive or who's still pissed in their tent

Dave, you are the man :bowdown:

Mark,
Unfortunately, I'm NOT the man!
When it comes to creating 'top level' forum topics it needs a higher level of system access than I have been bestowed with......

I understand what you are requesting, and it would make sense to have a new forum with suitable sub-topics (curry, drive out, Friday beer, camping etc etc).......

.....Oi, Smiffy :poke: :poke: (or Martin :poke: )
Dave

Just the one now, but this one's mine! - and it will be finished eventually.....

go on - click this link - you know you want to!
dapinky

Location: As far west as you can get in West Wales before you become Irish (Pembroke Dock).

Re: Sunday 27th May tour

Postby geoffsmithIsBarred » Thu 01.02.2018, 22:01

Test message from a barged prole.
LEC: more mods than Brighton seafront in the sixties.
geoffsmithIsBarred

Return to BOLLECKS† weekend - Castle Combe 26-27 May 2018