Read here for help with getting started on postings.
Moderators: theelanman, Sy V, Elanlover, muley, Enright, GeoffSmith, algirdas, nitroman, clemo, dapinky, Dave Eds, Specky, Nige, DaveT
I'm new to the forum. Have a great day everyone!
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Fri 13.01.2017, 02:56
Hi and welcome. Where on planet earth are you? May be some members close to you that you can meet up with. Always helps to see what others have done to their cars. Pics of your car are always a must as some on this forum are able to diagnose an issue just from a photo.
If a man speaks in the forest and there's no woman to hear him is he still wrong?
- Posts: 452
- Joined: Tue 09.02.2010, 07:24
- Location: Gillingham, Dorset, UK
- Posts: 3098
- Joined: Mon 21.04.2003, 12:31
- Location: Aberdeen
Likewise, and show us the piccies
If you always do what you always did, you always get what you always got
- Posts: 3274
- Joined: Fri 06.06.2008, 10:54
- Location: Delft, the Netherlands
Welcome, Joe! Please tell us a bit about yourself.
"Refitting is the reverse sequence to removal, but you swear in different places."
- Posts: 2533
- Joined: Tue 20.03.2007, 09:07
- Location: San Diego, CA, USA
Hope your enjoying your Elan.. Welcome from Sydney Australia... David
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sun 30.10.2016, 10:29
- Location: Sydney, Australia
- Posts: 498
- Joined: Sat 21.04.2012, 20:46
- Location: France
Artaban wrote:Where on planet earth are you?
... and he's got a Dodge Dart
- Kitty Fiddler
- Posts: 13604
- Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
- Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire
Return to New User Help with Postings and Extras
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest