North America Registry is up and running

Read about the latest happenings on our site!

Moderators: theelanman, DaveT, GeoffSmith, Elanlover, Nige, muley, Enright, Sy V, algirdas, Specky, nitroman, clemo, dapinky, Dave Eds

North America Registry is up and running

Postby Brit-Car-Nut » Tue 26.07.2011, 22:50

OK, so it is time to try to get this project rolling.

I have created a website that includes a form for registration as well as space to display a gallery of pictures of registered cars.
I just want ONE 640x480 pixel picture of your car. Try to make it reasonably simple and have the car as large as possible in that space.
Please Read the instructions and keep all of your answers as concise as possible.
There is a base report available by clicking on the Current Registry Report link in the middle of the main page.
If you have any odd trivia or useful bits of information, please send that to me using the contact link on the main page.
The Registry Form is not difficult to complete but please read over your answers and make corrrections before you submit.
Tell your friends with M100s to register too. The more that we have register, the more we will be able to know which cars are left and where they are.
The last question about giving permission to pass on names and phone numbers is important as someone nearby might need some assistance or a shoulder to cry on and I would love to be able to help them get in touch with you. If you don't check that box, then I can't give out any more info than what is in the base report.
I am open to suggestions, encouragement and whatever you want to say. Updating the report will be a weekly task as it involves a series of spreadsheets that will need to be updated and then printed.
There isn't a lot of room for listing all of the update, upgrades and maintenance performed, so you should consider updating your LEC profile to include the bigger accomplishments with your car.

The link to the Registry website is http://www.lotuselanm100usa.info

If you have trouble, please let me know and I will try to figure out what to do to fix it.

Thank you in advance. Let's try to get ALL of the remaining M100 in North America located and registered

http://www.lotuselanm100USA.info
HD Replacement Shift Cables and Short Shift Kits still available
HD Replacement Shift Cable and Short-Shift Kit prices
Please contact me via eMail, not by PM
Download Manuals Here
Brit-Car-Nut
God

Re: North America Registry is up and running

Postby Tyger » Mon 05.05.2014, 03:41

Haven't been on this site in a while but I was just doing some work on my car (finished window-motor replacement), so I've started poking around again and I added my car to the registry.
T
'91 Elan, '05 Elise, '90 Esprit SE ('06 Quattroporte, '01 TT MkI, '88 Daytona Shelby Z, '83 RX-7)
Tyger
Enthusiast

Return to News