Share your pictures!
Moderators: theelanman, Sy V, Elanlover, muley, Enright, GeoffSmith, algirdas, nitroman, clemo, dapinky, Dave Eds, Specky, Nige, DaveT
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Sat 15.05.2010, 12:59
- Location: padova, italy
Very nice. They look good together.
PS And good to see a couple of cars in Italy that aren't red
- Posts: 5148
- Joined: Wed 24.12.2003, 00:37
- Location: Glesgae
- Kitty Fiddler
- Posts: 13552
- Joined: Fri 03.02.2006, 21:57
- Location: S2#417 in Tytherington, Gloucestershire
Nice pictures. Thanks for sharing.
- Seal Wrangler
- Posts: 676
- Joined: Wed 21.12.2005, 18:49
- Location: Fife (but not a Fifer!)
The Elan looks plane compared to the more boy racer style of the Elise.
- Posts: 910
- Joined: Fri 19.12.2003, 22:12
- Location: Virginia USA
- LEC Founder
- Posts: 7486
- Joined: Thu 17.04.2003, 06:43
- Location: Oregon Coast, USA
““A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.”” - Jeremy Clarkson
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Mon 14.10.2013, 17:13
- Location: Southend on sea.
Beautifull, not a red Ferrari to be seen
Some people beat Rambo from A to B.
- Posts: 2128
- Joined: Mon 15.12.2003, 17:47
- Location: Westerton, Glasgow
Very nice to show the two generations side by side in the same colour
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Sat 01.05.2004, 22:38
- Location: Breukelen, Holland
Return to Picture Gallery
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest