Team Lotus F1 Brands Hatch

Share your pictures!

Moderators: theelanman, Sy V, Elanlover, muley, Enright, GeoffSmith, algirdas, nitroman, clemo, dapinky, Dave Eds, Specky, Nige, DaveT

Team Lotus F1 Brands Hatch

Postby TrevorB » Tue 28.04.2015, 15:41

The Lotus F1 Team were at Brands Hatch yesterday doing some promotional filming. Although I did go and took some photo's on my camera phone
they are not good enough. :-D So, I have put a link to the North Kent Lotus Group website where they have posted some far better quality photo's
than I have.

http://www.northkentlotusgroup.org/NKLG ... Hatch.html

Trevor
Silk Red SE Turbo
Short shift conversion
HiSpec's
Piper Exhaust
TrevorB
Fanatic

Re: Team Lotus F1 Brands Hatch

Postby lotusflasherman » Wed 29.04.2015, 23:52

TrevorB wrote:The Lotus F1 Team were at Brands Hatch yesterday doing some promotional filming. Although I did go and took some photo's on my camera phone
they are not good enough. :-D So, I have put a link to the North Kent Lotus Group website where they have posted some far better quality photo's
than I have.

http://www.northkentlotusgroup.org/NKLG ... Hatch.html

Trevor

You lucky Devil!
Thanks for the link. Nice to see a JPS 72 out on a circuit again too. Such an elegant car compared to the modern era. I was lucky enough to see Ronnie Peterson come 2nd in a JPS 72 at Silverstone in '73. Lot of talk about him getting sideways through Woodcote but I was at Stowe and he got sideways through there too - very impressive! Stewart tried to copy him and spun off on the inside into the cornfield and claimed he missed a gear because of a 'gearbox issue'. Always thought that strange as they weren't changing down at Stowe, but never mind.

Phil
Phil

Leave me alone, I think I know what I'm doing.
Cars: Subaru Forester 2.5XTN, Eclat Riviera & brace of Pacific Blue SE's.... and now an Elan+2S !
lotusflasherman
God

Location: Hadleigh, 15m west of Ipswich or 800 miles south (Cap d'Agde)

Return to Picture Gallery