Who's a Brummie ?

Post here if your topic fits no other thread in this category.

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, clemo, Nige, Specky, Sy V, GeoffSmith, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman

Who's a Brummie ?

Postby simonbuk » Thu 14.03.2019, 12:27

Anybody from the Birmingham area ? Might need a favour when I've found an exact location.

Just picking up some stuff and holding it temporarily.

(And yes, i did try and use the search function..)
Simon - Black S2. Simonthesailor

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did. So buy an Elan" - Mark Twain.
simonbuk
God

Location: Orpington, Kent, sometimes Worthing, West Sussex sometimes The World !!

Re: Who's a Brummie ?

Postby Fredjohn » Thu 14.03.2019, 13:29

Simon
I'm pretty close in Malvern. And I have plenty of storage space and parking should you need it. And I'm retired so usually at home, although away on holiday shortly.

Also close by (Bromsgrove, Solihull) are tb10 and maz_r, but they both work and are generally quite busy. tuga112 is also close in Walsall. Hope this isn't confidential info!!!! Moderators please delete if necessary.

PM me info of what exactly you need.

John

(EDITED FOR SECURITY REASONS Thanks Dave)
Last edited by Fredjohn on Thu 14.03.2019, 13:46, edited 1 time in total.
La vie passe vite: vivez la avec elan(s).

Elan S4 DHC 1969
Elan SE turbo 1992
MB CLK 320CDi 2007
Boardman Elite SLR Endurance 9.8 carbon road bike
Evora 2010
VW T4 Campervan
Fredjohn
God

Postby simonbuk » Thu 14.03.2019, 13:34

Thanks for responding. Just waiting for a postcode of where the parts are, only a couple of cylinder heads.

Just not sure of when I could get them, work different shifts/different days.

Would really like somebody to have a look first before I part with any cash !!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did. So buy an Elan" - Mark Twain.
simonbuk
God

Location: Orpington, Kent, sometimes Worthing, West Sussex sometimes The World !!

Postby simonbuk » Thu 14.03.2019, 15:41

B19 3XA - near anybody ?

If somebody could look at a couple of second cylinder heads for me and pick them up I would really appreciate it.

simonbuk
God

Return to General