
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
| Home | WikiLEC | Repairs | Upgrades | Gallery | Buy & Sell | Mountain Chips | Meets & Events | Contact |
|
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith


kenich wrote:Blue SE @ Combe today. I got a few shots when you were out in track, though my camera is poorHowever my mate with an SLR was the otherside and I expect he grabbed a few
![]()
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Steve A wrote::shock: Grahams old rolled S2, Douglasvalley bargain spares.
G UK wrote:Steve A wrote::shock: Grahams old rolled S2, Douglasvalley bargain spares.
They not stripped it yet, I bet I could have made use of most of it by now in upgrades, projects and helping out if the damned insurer had let me buy it back!!!
Look out for these bits all undamaged if you think you can negotiate them down!!!
- Mountain V5 Switcher
- Hi-Spec Front Brakes (16")
- Piper 2,5" with Sports Cat
- K&N Filter
- Metal Monkey Gauges (White & Blue)
...was gone before I could get my phone camera switched on tonny006 wrote:Are the front calipers pale blue with grooved discs?
If so they have been on my car since December.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests