Hi From silk red Elan on M25, but not j3???? Chertsey junction I think........that was sooooooooooooooo embarrasing, the roof up IN JULY! My son and I just wanted the ground to swallow us up

........but we were so sure that there was an enormous downpour about to dump on us when I drove out of the garage, jeez just couldnt believe it when we saw you guys, caught red handed!
We decided to check out the DTM exhibition at Mercedes World hence leaving the motorway when we saw you. I think that we may have seen your car parked at Brooklands earlier this year, maybe it was the very wonderful VSCC driving test day, uh whats happened to my memory? Love attending VSCC events such pure motoring, loads of fun and joyous machinery. The Grafton cycle car that day just blew me away.
If was your car we saw at Brooklands it has an amazing paint job, wondering where and how much....wow thats very cheeky of me to ask that, hope you dont mind?
Hopefully we will bump into you (not literally of course) again, when we have the hood down as we usually do, honest. We live Ealing area so who knows. if you reply it may take me a ittle while to acknowledge.
Warmest regards Ian
