| Home | WikiLEC | Repairs | Upgrades | Gallery | Buy & Sell | Mountain Chips | Meets & Events | Contact |
|
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
timmo wrote:ok and onother one steps up to the plate to see his offering getting totally ignored
Wednesday 31 May 2006 - NMY SE in Westbourne Park Road London W2 Reg "8 MOE"
Cue Jim saying its not me!!
timmo wrote:Cue Jim saying its not me!!
John_W wrote: but I hope that this post in some way encourages you to persevere in your hopeless and pointless quest.

timmo wrote:.... I will henceforth consider it my crusade to bring the LEC to these owners and will be flyering each car as I see them....
Dico wrote:If the owner replies to this i'll eat my exhaust!
Dico wrote:White M1 juction 12 north yesterday morning.
If the owner replies to this i'll eat my exhaust!


Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests