Exchanged waves before I turned off for home.
Mine needs a wash
| Home | WikiLEC | Repairs | Upgrades | Gallery | Buy & Sell | Mountain Chips | Meets & Events | Contact |
|
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
petestubbs wrote:Saw my first Elan tonight since owning one!
Why does everyone try to take Elans on at lights? Happens to me all the time, the last time for me was at those very same lights it was a 19 yr old complete with baseball cap in an old Mondeo?!?!?
I have lived around here for years and never has this happened to me until I bought the Elan?
Dico wrote: Calypso SE H reg on the M8 junction 3A, near Livingston west turn off.
Rambo on a trip out? Must admit though the roof wasn't buldging so maybe not(is that how you spell buldging? looks weird)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests