Saw the non-gay Gary northbound on Woodbridge Road Ipswich solo in his collapso this avo. I was in work car but he still noticed me and we exchanged the delayed wave.
| Home | WikiLEC | Repairs | Upgrades | Gallery | Buy & Sell | Mountain Chips | Meets & Events | Contact |
|
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith

Dico wrote:3rd was a claypso with roof down near raf Lyneham at 6pm. Driver wearing camo gear. You must know him Nige?
Dico wrote:Ist one was a boy racer in a medina green (M1-- SP)
Dico wrote:Ist one was a boy racer in a medina green (M1-- SP)
Gary wrote:Blipi near Rockingham about 4:30. Being driven by a bloke, so presumably BJ.
DaveT wrote:Greater love hath no woman than this, that she lay down her blipi keys for her man
)
geoffsmith wrote:I've only just read this - on page 13Gary wrote:Blipi near Rockingham about 4:30. Being driven by a bloke, so presumably BJ.DaveT wrote:Greater love hath no woman than this, that she lay down her blipi keys for her man
I'm afraid I read it as:
"Greater love hath no woman than this, that she lay down across her blipi for her man"
Users browsing this forum: Apple [Bot] and 19 guests