Wishing you all the best

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Dave Eds, Nige, DaveT, Sy V, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, clemo, Specky, GeoffSmith

Re: Wishing you all the best

Postby muley » Mon 23.03.2020, 20:10

alan e wrote:Now is the time to get all the car parts you may need for all the jobs you have not had time to do and stay at home, work on your car/cars and stay out of her in doors way. Please take all the care you can and stay safe stay home.

Very sound advice.

Level 4 lockdown tomorrow here in NZ. All non-essential busineses to close, all schools etc etc.

Jen and I are prepared.

My sincere sympathies to all those who will suffer through illness, loss of work or financial difficulty.

It seems as though the Golden Age of the Baby Boomers will end with a shredded pension and a free ticket in the Covid-19 lottery.

Be kind and stay safe
"You can take the man out of the Elan, but you can't take the Elan out of the man"
1995 Palacio S2 no 507
"LEC turbo nutter" ;)Black MX-5 NC Red Honda Integra S
muley

Postby muley » Mon 23.03.2020, 20:33

"You can take the man out of the Elan, but you can't take the Elan out of the man"
1995 Palacio S2 no 507
"LEC turbo nutter" ;)Black MX-5 NC Red Honda Integra S
muley

Postby sideways » Tue 24.03.2020, 00:38

Rambo wrote:Dave - if you ignore all the usual $hite on Faecesbook, Twatter, Instagram and people's personal views and opinions etc... you will find plenty to read on the internet if you put "science" or "scientific" into your other search words

Incidentally, if you have an idle moment drinking a coffee and spluttering on a fag, have a look at Nostradamus' predictions. Back in the day he predicted the Russian president would be assassinated this year by his guards so bye bye Vlad. And that the American president would die this year of a mysterious illness so bye bye Trumpie

PS not sure if you vape or are still into fags, but the mortality rate due to CV appears to be higher for those that do vs those that don't

https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... nfection1/

Ahem, can we not discuss people's sexual preferences here? :D

I am from over that side of the pond so I get it :D :D :D as for Vladimir Trump...we can only pray.
sideways at speed
Delta BC Canada
sideways
Enthusiast

Postby Rusty Wishbone » Tue 24.03.2020, 00:48

muley wrote:It seems as though the Golden Age of the Baby Boomers will end with a shredded pension and a free ticket in the Covid-19 lottery.

I fear that you are right. Following the crash in share prices I think that our currency will have to be debased to pay for all this. Fingers crossed we don't get a depression.
Rusty Wishbone
Fanatic

Postby GeoffSmith » Wed 25.03.2020, 19:59

Calypso Red S2 #417

USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. P&P.
GeoffSmith
Kitty Fiddler

Postby Rambo » Thu 26.03.2020, 09:28

I am reliably informed that Prince Charles is shacking up with Camilla at Birkhall on the Balmoral Estate until his symptoms have gone

Guess who his nearest neighbour used to be, particularly when they had part of their honeymoon at Teapot cottage ?

Big Erch :wink:
Rambo
Don't push me

Postby GeoffSmith » Thu 26.03.2020, 11:40

That's why I doctored the last line of text on the BBC picture above and posted it on Archie's FB page.
Calypso Red S2 #417

USB ElanScan interfaces - £60 incl. P&P.
GeoffSmith
Kitty Fiddler

Postby Rambo » Thu 26.03.2020, 18:16

:mrgreen:
Rambo
Don't push me

Previous

Return to Off Topic Area