SJ Sports cars

Post the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Lotus service experiences here.

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, nitroman, Specky, clemo, Nige, Dave Eds, Sy V, GeoffSmith, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas

SJ Sports cars

Postby localad » Fri 07.03.2014, 12:36

Does anyone now what is happening at SJ Sports cars at the moment? Still waiting on parts now for over two weeks? Is anyone else having a problems with them?

Kind Regards
Andrew
localad
Fanatic

Re: SJ Sports cars

Postby epipete » Fri 07.03.2014, 13:15

I think it depends on what you've ordered as I get the impression that their list comprises of stock that they hold and stock that they, believe they, can obtain from external 3rd party sources (such as Lotus). If it's on their shelf it's despatched quickly, if on order then it's beyond their control. Occasionally, they find that a listed item (in my case it was the Turbo Oil Pipe) is unavailable and advise accordingly.

I have found them to be very honourable, if not always cheap, so I should give them a call in the first instance.
You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know. ... Oscar Wilde
epipete
God

Postby smudge » Fri 07.03.2014, 18:09

They have recently moved, there new address is:

Lotus House,
Marsh End,
Crediton,
Devon,
EX17 1DN
smudge
Enthusiast

Postby Rusty Wishbone » Fri 07.03.2014, 19:21

Yes, they are in the middle of moving. I bought some stuff from them on Tuesday, and they warned me it might take a few days to meet the order. Two days later, a package arrived. I suggest you call them.
Rusty Wishbone
Fanatic

Return to Service