8 December 2007 Cars & Coffee

Post and Discuss SoCal-related events here.

Moderators: theelanman, GeoffSmith, Sy V, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, clemo, Specky, dapinky, Dave Eds, Nige, DaveT

8 December 2007 Cars & Coffee

Postby tigerdog » Tue 04.12.2007, 19:12

8 December is apparently featuring British marques at the weekly Cars and Coffee gathering at the Ford Premier Auto Group HQ in Irvine, CA. For those of you unfamiliar with this weekly event and those outside our little bit of heaven, check out photos of previous events on the Orange County Lotus Club web site. Just a teaser - it's the only place I've ever seen a Bugatti Veyron driven on the street. The 2007-11-17 event was attended by Roger Becker, head of Product Development for Lotus Cars.

For those in San Diego who might want to caravan up on Saturday, I'd propose to meet at the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf on Via De La Valle in Del Mar around 0545. If we head out by 6AM, we should be able to get spaces together to form a Lotus corral with the OC Lotus group. PM if you're coming.
tigerdog
God

Postby tigerdog » Sat 08.12.2007, 00:39

Arrgh! Now rain is forecast for the weekend. Probably won't wake up early to drive in the rain and show the car to no one.

(Also, I thought the UK members could use a laugh to see how we Californians deal with rain...)
tigerdog
God

Return to Events - SoCal