Post and Discuss SoCal-related events here.
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by tigerdog » Mon 05.04.2010, 21:42
This one sneaked up on me. 2010 Rolling British Car Day is scheduled for 18 April starting in Carlsbad. This is the 15th annual event - basically a show-and-go with a scenic pre-planned route and a picnic stop at the end. Sadly, I'm not sure my schedule is going to allow me to participate this year but if anyone else is going, PM me and I'll see if I can't shuffle things. Here's a
link to the official pdf flyer.
"Refitting is the reverse sequence to removal, but you swear in different places."
-

tigerdog
- God
-
- Posts: 2715
- Joined: Tue 20.03.2007, 09:07
- Location: San Diego, CA, USA
by KO6SY » Tue 06.04.2010, 04:02
I would have loved to have been there also but I am otherwise occupied.
Malcolm
-
KO6SY
- Newbie
-
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Sat 05.09.2009, 22:23
- Location: Yucaipa Southern California
by tigerdog » Sun 25.04.2010, 15:25
It was a gorgeous and unlike previously star-crossed events, Smaug ran like the proverbial top (and seriously surprised the lone Elise who was tailing us as we went up Torrey Pines Grade, Smaug's favorite long hill.
Clicky
"Refitting is the reverse sequence to removal, but you swear in different places."
-

tigerdog
- God
-
- Posts: 2715
- Joined: Tue 20.03.2007, 09:07
- Location: San Diego, CA, USA
Return to Events - SoCal
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest