Post and Discuss SoCal-related events here.
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by tigerdog » Sat 19.04.2014, 22:57
The annual show'n'shine, wave'n'go event is happening again. Sorry I've been lax in posting - it's coming up soon!
Yes, the weather really is like this. Yes, there really are that many rolling British cars in San Diego. Anyone else going?
Registration form
click here.

"Refitting is the reverse sequence to removal, but you swear in different places."
-

tigerdog
- God
-
- Posts: 2715
- Joined: Tue 20.03.2007, 09:07
- Location: San Diego, CA, USA
by Peter_W » Mon 28.04.2014, 03:21
Looks like a great event - how'd it go?
"Those who know don't have the words to tell
And the ones with the words don't know too well"
-

Peter_W
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 440
- Joined: Sun 27.04.2003, 00:19
- Location: USA
by tigerdog » Mon 28.04.2014, 06:08
Was tons of fun - actually had 4 or 7 Lotuses on board (depending on how you count): Smaug the M100, a painfully orange Elise, two 1960s Elans (one a preservation special, owned by the same lady for 30 years), plus a Caterham Super 7 S lightweight, a Tesla Roadster and a DeLorean. I'll upload some photos when I get them off my phone.
"Refitting is the reverse sequence to removal, but you swear in different places."
-

tigerdog
- God
-
- Posts: 2715
- Joined: Tue 20.03.2007, 09:07
- Location: San Diego, CA, USA
by lotos » Mon 28.04.2014, 18:04
Very cool. I think a DeLorean could count in so many categories.. I mean it was owned by an American, designed in Italy, engineered in England, built in Northern Ireland, powered by a French/Swedish engine, and of course, had lots of adventures in California between 1885 and 2015.
-

lotos
- God
-
- Posts: 1689
- Joined: Thu 26.08.2004, 04:48
- Location: USA
by GoM100Go » Thu 22.05.2014, 07:27
Sucks I missed it this year! Was in San Fran for a wedding...
James
2009 Range Rover Sport HSE (Storono grey)
1991 Lotus Élan (Calypso Red)
-

GoM100Go
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 256
- Joined: Sat 12.11.2011, 08:27
- Location: San Diego, California USA
Return to Events - SoCal
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest