Post and Discuss UK-related one-off events here.
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by chris.t » Wed 19.08.2009, 07:58
Hope you get the gear cables sorted soon Jim, lucky it didn't go a Frensham!! I'll be in touch soon about Sunday.
Thanks for the fotos Rob/Michelle, I think they're really good especially the ones showing off my badmington prowess

Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by Nickydee » Fri 21.08.2009, 09:14
A belated thank you for Jim and Jen organising last Sunday, and thoroughly enjoyed the short time I spent with everybody. Sorry, I couldn’t join you for the BBQ as clearly I was naive to think that Hannah’s first sleepover would involve much sleeping!.
Regards
Nick
-
Nickydee
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 570
- Joined: Tue 31.03.2009, 20:18
- Location: Guildford Surrey
by chris.t » Tue 27.07.2010, 10:16
are we doing one this year?
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by muley » Tue 27.07.2010, 10:49
I think we should, but my diary's really chocker. I'll check with Jen.
Rgds
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
by Nige » Tue 27.07.2010, 12:05
Could always take a risk with the weather and push it back into mid Sep (after 15th) as then I could be there

. Hoping to make it back in time for the Goodwood Revival, although whether I go to it or not is largely dependent on others, could always combine the 2.
Back in Blighty
-

Nige
- LEC Administrator
-
- Posts: 3030
- Joined: Thu 10.07.2003, 19:04
- Location: Dorset and Surrey
by chris.t » Tue 27.07.2010, 12:23
not a problem with pushing the date back nige imo, even October can be a good month weather wise.
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
-

chris.t
- God
-
- Posts: 3671
- Joined: Mon 11.07.2005, 09:56
- Location: Storrington, West Sussex
by muley » Tue 27.07.2010, 12:34
I'll be away from 10th Sep for 2 + weeks - but if I miss it, them's the breaks! Hope you do get back on schedule, Nige
Rgds
Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
-
muley
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 4523
- Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
- Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach
Return to Events - U.K.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests