Post and Discuss UK-related one-off events here.
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by Bobfrance » Sat 04.12.2004, 18:28
That must be very close to where I live at the moment.<br><br>See you tomorrow Dico - I assume the time is still 12.30?
-
Bobfrance
- Newbie
-
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Sun 28.11.2004, 18:17
by new2u » Sat 04.12.2004, 19:23
any northerner calling somewhere a bit rough is worrying in my view - i'll have to put on my best northern twang and flat cap.<br><br>c u tomorrow guys n gals<br><br>craig
-
new2u
- Enthusiast
-
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Sun 02.11.2003, 17:31
by Bobfrance » Mon 06.12.2004, 00:19
Hi Dico,<br><br>I'm definately up for a run out anytime weather permitting. You never know I might even have the TVR back on the road!<br><br>It was great to meet everyone and put faces to usernames.<br><br>The Elan turnout was a very impressive - those Elise drivers will be getting an inferiority complex ;)<br><br><br>I'd like to thank everyone for all the helpul advice and a special thanks to Stebbers for taking me out for a run in his.<br><br>Hope to see you all again soon.<br><br>Bob.<br>
-
Bobfrance
- Newbie
-
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Sun 28.11.2004, 18:17
by mark29 » Mon 06.12.2004, 18:29
yes there was a good showing of elans, i think we even outnumbered the NORLOG members. shame there was only one esprit to look at... <br><br>...maybe the next one will be busier :)<br><br>thanks for the goods monty, they're v.nice ;)<br><br><br>
1992 silk red se turbo...
-

mark29
- Enthusiast
-
- Posts: 184
- Joined: Fri 13.08.2004, 16:44
- Location: cheshire, england
by Monty » Mon 06.12.2004, 21:40
No probs Mark,<br><br>Good to see new faces, can`t wait till spring/summer have the car up and runing.<br><br>Oh and nobody took pic`s ::)<br><br>Until the next time
-

Monty
- Chunder King!
-
- Posts: 7977
- Joined: Sun 11.01.2004, 22:32
- Location: Leeds
by Bobfrance » Mon 06.12.2004, 23:03
I took three.<br><br>Not very artistic, but here they are...<br><br>

<br>

<br>

-
Bobfrance
- Newbie
-
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Sun 28.11.2004, 18:17
by Monty » Mon 06.12.2004, 23:50
[smiley=happyclap.gif]<br><br>Thats great, Nice Silk red, for some reason i think the M100 looks superb in yellow [smiley=banana.gif] i`ll have to keep dreaming ;D<br><br>Are we going to have another meet, or is that it till spring :-/
-

Monty
- Chunder King!
-
- Posts: 7977
- Joined: Sun 11.01.2004, 22:32
- Location: Leeds
by mark29 » Tue 07.12.2004, 20:17
[quote author=Rob-C link=board=ukevent;num=1097100139;start=75#78 date=12/07/04 at 03:47:44]<br><br><br>Erm, I AM a NORLOG member!!<br><br>Come to think of it, so are you: you came, you breathed the air, it's irreversible...

<br><br>[/quote]<br><br>fair comment... ;)<br><br>i'll see you at the next one. <br><br>maybe next time there will be a drive aswell... [smiley=rally.gif]<br><br><br>
1992 silk red se turbo...
-

mark29
- Enthusiast
-
- Posts: 184
- Joined: Fri 13.08.2004, 16:44
- Location: cheshire, england
by 51mon » Fri 10.12.2004, 03:45
I missed the Norlog meet so how about meeting after the Christmas break at Muscrat manor as Monty sugested?
-

51mon
- Enthusiast
-
- Posts: 144
- Joined: Tue 09.11.2004, 00:45
- Location: Cheshire
by Monty » Fri 10.12.2004, 13:11
How about it Dico, good excuse to get the BBR beast out and for me to get a lift ;D
-

Monty
- Chunder King!
-
- Posts: 7977
- Joined: Sun 11.01.2004, 22:32
- Location: Leeds
by Sooty » Sat 18.12.2004, 23:05
I'm glad so many of you made it to The Ladybarn. <br><br>Unfortunately I was at the SELOC Xmas do in Bracknell the night before. I had hoped to get back in time to meet you all, but I think I was kidding myself. <br><br>In the spring/summer months we usually have a run before or after lunch.<br><br>The next NORLOG meet is on Sunday 2nd Jan at the Middlewood in Macclesfield. Nothing planned for a run as the weather and the hangovers might get the better of us. <br><br>But we will do something before the meet at Owd Nells in February. Dead easy to find - 5 miles up the A6 from the M6/M55 junction.<br><br>I'll post a bit more nearer the time and hopefully you can all make it.<br><br>SOOTY
I'm back

-
Sooty
- Tinkerer
-
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Mon 21.04.2003, 10:51
- Location: Bolton
-
by new2u » Mon 20.12.2004, 23:09
owd nells in feb it is for me - nice and easy only five minutes from where i live!<br><br>jan 2nd not good for me - not planning on surfacing from my bed until 3rd jan!
-
new2u
- Enthusiast
-
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Sun 02.11.2003, 17:31
by 51mon » Tue 21.12.2004, 00:00
Hi Guys - so who is up for the 2nd January in Mac? The last NORLOG meeting looked like a good turnout for the Elans and my car is now up and running.<br><br>P.S. I now that this must have been asked many times before but how do I get a picture of my car on the page? ???
-

51mon
- Enthusiast
-
- Posts: 144
- Joined: Tue 09.11.2004, 00:45
- Location: Cheshire
by Monty » Tue 21.12.2004, 00:05
I don`t think i`ll make another meet till march now :-/<br><br>look here about photo attachments<br>http://www.lotuselancentral.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=probs<br><br>
-

Monty
- Chunder King!
-
- Posts: 7977
- Joined: Sun 11.01.2004, 22:32
- Location: Leeds
by 51mon » Tue 21.12.2004, 00:31
Thanks Monty - simple when you know how.
-

51mon
- Enthusiast
-
- Posts: 144
- Joined: Tue 09.11.2004, 00:45
- Location: Cheshire
by stevo » Sun 16.01.2005, 14:53
sweaty's! did you not think i would read this thread. [smiley=fingers.gif]
arancio baby! thats italian for orange! i think?
-

stevo
- God
-
- Posts: 1897
- Joined: Mon 21.04.2003, 17:16
- Location: Aboyne, royal deeside, scotland
-
by stevo » Sun 16.01.2005, 21:38
out drink northern monkey and the dog beater?<br>i fail to see the challenge. ???<br> [smiley=cheers.gif]
arancio baby! thats italian for orange! i think?
-

stevo
- God
-
- Posts: 1897
- Joined: Mon 21.04.2003, 17:16
- Location: Aboyne, royal deeside, scotland
-
by Rambo » Sun 16.01.2005, 23:23
Dico,<br><br>There will be plenty of sweaty socks/Jocks down in Castle Donington to lead the way. So far we've got Stevo, John W, Alan, Big Erch and me. Scott may be there if he's not in the far East. All we need now is Grahame and wife and the serious drinking will be on the cards !!<br><br>Mark<br>NB Note to me not too get too pished on the Friday night (aka The Lakes summer camping trip) that I miss the whole day on Saturday !!
-

Rambo
- Don't push me
-
- Posts: 9144
- Joined: Wed 24.12.2003, 00:37
- Location: Both sides of the Tweed
by Monty » Mon 17.01.2005, 00:00
51mon u can edit and remove u`r post, just look to the top right corner of u`r post ;D<br><br>Hoping to have the front suspension complete this week, got a few other things to do, just wondering if we can get the local klan to have a wee NW meet some time in feb before i start on the rear dampers ;D or we going to wait for the NORLOG meet in march ???
-

Monty
- Chunder King!
-
- Posts: 7977
- Joined: Sun 11.01.2004, 22:32
- Location: Leeds
by 51mon » Mon 17.01.2005, 01:59
Thanks again Monty - I'll get the hang of all this by the end of the year!<br><br>Happy ro meet up in February just name the time and place.<br><br>P.S. 51mon = simon [smiley=cheers.gif]
-

51mon
- Enthusiast
-
- Posts: 144
- Joined: Tue 09.11.2004, 00:45
- Location: Cheshire
Return to Events - U.K.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Apple [Bot] and 2 guests