lotus parts fair 12th november

Post and Discuss UK-related one-off events here.

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith

Postby Stef » Mon 06.11.2006, 21:45

paza1 wrote:Transfer stickers suitable for sticking on the car :?: Is that what you meant Steff? If so, I would be interested.

Mark


Yeah, just like a transfer, not a solid sticker with a coloured or clear background. Like the race track stickers!
Men are like a fine wine.
They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the sh * t out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.
User avatar
Stef
TVR/PistonHeads Ambassador
 
Posts: 4016
Joined: Fri 01.08.2003, 14:23
Location: Northamptonshire

Postby Nobby » Mon 06.11.2006, 22:35

Dave, Do you know the BP petrol Station at Buntingford on the A10 roundabout with a Little chef thats closed?

What time?
Nobby
Fanatic
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sun 15.01.2006, 17:48
Location: Malvern

Postby Dave Eds » Mon 06.11.2006, 22:51

Nobby wrote:Dave, Do you know the BP petrol Station at Buntingford on the A10 roundabout with a Little chef thats closed?

What time?


8 ish if we're meeting others at 9 :roll:
Spud

'92 NM SE, '10 Evora NA now gone '90 Calypso SE now sold '62 Wolseley 1500


Spud's Cotswold Holiday Cottage for hire - LEC discount available
User avatar
Dave Eds
Moderator
 
Posts: 5136
Joined: Thu 05.01.2006, 22:59
Location: Wadesmill, Herts or Mickleton, Gloucs or somewhere else

Postby muley » Tue 07.11.2006, 10:08

ailwyn wrote:For anyone who may be interested in a few beers on the Saturday, Algirdas and I have booked rooms in the Macdonald DeMontfort Hotel in Kenilworth.

I've booked my room through LateRooms.com @ £55 for a double.

http://www.laterooms.com/en/hotel-reser ... worth.aspx

Ailwyn


Ailwyn,

I am not staying at De Montfort but will be in the area Sat night and I am interested in meeting up for meal/drinks. Should we rendezvous at De Montfort? What time?

Cheers

Jim
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
muley
Moderator
 
Posts: 4523
Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach

Postby ailwyn » Tue 07.11.2006, 11:33

Jim,

I'll probably be there mid afternoon as the better half will want plenty of time to get dolled up.

Any particular dislikes for food?

Looks like it's just us four, Sarah, me, you and Algirdas.

I'll get in touch with some restaurants and get us booked in.

Ailwyn
ailwyn
Forum Member
 
Posts: 3361
Joined: Tue 09.08.2005, 20:45

Postby muley » Tue 07.11.2006, 13:01

ailwyn wrote:Jim,

I'll probably be there mid afternoon as the better half will want plenty of time to get dolled up.

Any particular dislikes for food?

Looks like it's just us four, Sarah, me, you and Algirdas.

I'll get in touch with some restaurants and get us booked in.

Ailwyn


Ailwyn,

Thanks.

No dislikes at all - I'll eat anything !! :D Apart from cucumber :cry:

Rgds

Jim Butler
LEC Turbo Nutter
1991 Aqua Blue Elan / 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura / 2013 Ford Fiesta (NZ(
muley
Moderator
 
Posts: 4523
Joined: Tue 22.04.2003, 09:07
Location: Wokingham, Berks and Waikanae Beach

Postby paulwatkins » Tue 07.11.2006, 16:03

Dave (dapinky),
I'll be going up to stoneleigh on sunday aswell......in my clapped out astra! So if you run out of space and need me to bring back any bits for you, just let me know.

The thought of the convoy of elans is a fantastic image! Would you all mind if I joined you in my green diesel astra? I could put my boxes of elan bits in the boot if that would help!! Does that count? :-D

Hopefully meet some of you up there....it might be an idea to have your usernames printed on the badges, as opposed to your real names! :wink:
User avatar
paulwatkins
God
 
Posts: 1431
Joined: Thu 13.04.2006, 08:54
Location: WsM, UK

Postby Gary » Tue 07.11.2006, 19:10

Are we meeting up an convoying in ?? If so please can some-one post the link to the holiday inn where we meet ?

Oh and what time ??
Ex owner of S2 no 480 and Red SE
User avatar
Gary
God
 
Posts: 2284
Joined: Thu 14.07.2005, 18:04
Location: Rutland

Postby stu » Tue 07.11.2006, 20:54

The meet is defo on Sunday isn't it??? I think I've just had a brain lapse!!!
"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting"
Steve McQueen
User avatar
stu
Tinkerer
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Wed 26.10.2005, 12:33
Location: northamptonshire

Postby Gary » Tue 07.11.2006, 22:11

yep it is Sunday only
Ex owner of S2 no 480 and Red SE
User avatar
Gary
God
 
Posts: 2284
Joined: Thu 14.07.2005, 18:04
Location: Rutland

Postby TStevens » Tue 07.11.2006, 22:36

I may be coming along!... (yes I know I'm a stranger in these parts at the moment)

I'll edit this thread so it reads as Sunday only :)
User avatar
TStevens
God
 
Posts: 1146
Joined: Wed 07.01.2004, 16:00
Location: Romford, Essex

Postby ailwyn » Tue 07.11.2006, 23:51

TStevens wrote:I'll edit this thread so it reads as Sunday only :)


The power has gone to his head :D

Are you going to meet for beers Saturday night or just turning up for the Sunday?

Be good to see you either way.

Ailwyn
ailwyn
Forum Member
 
Posts: 3361
Joined: Tue 09.08.2005, 20:45

Postby stu » Wed 08.11.2006, 00:39

I'll be there for the Sunday only. My wife will be with me to - so don't forget to introduce yourself if you spot us :)
"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting"
Steve McQueen
User avatar
stu
Tinkerer
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Wed 26.10.2005, 12:33
Location: northamptonshire

Postby dapinky » Wed 08.11.2006, 20:37

Paul (Watkins)

PM for you!


Looking forward to weekend - Footman James Restoration Show (Somerset) on Saturday, Stoneleigh on Sunday.

Bits to buy for the Triumph and Elan all at the same time !

(And a chance for people to tell me that Angie is wrong, The dolomite does look good with a polish under dim lighting!!!)

Dave
Dave

Just the one now, but this one's mine! - and it will be finished eventually..... - but also temporary custodian of a project until it is finished enough for Angie to drive it


...oh, and a 2006 Freelander destined for the jungles of The Gambia - 4500 miles across roads, desert and tracks - what could possibly go wrong?
User avatar
dapinky
LEC Administrator
 
Posts: 10613
Joined: Sun 15.10.2006, 12:54
Location: As far west as you can get in West Wales before you become Irish (Pembroke Dock).

Postby Stef » Wed 08.11.2006, 22:42

Ooo glad someone confirmed Sunday! I was thinking Saturday! :-D :lol:

But then I am speshul...
Men are like a fine wine.
They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the sh * t out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.
User avatar
Stef
TVR/PistonHeads Ambassador
 
Posts: 4016
Joined: Fri 01.08.2003, 14:23
Location: Northamptonshire

Postby Gary » Thu 09.11.2006, 09:14

So are we all meeting at the holiday inn for the convoy in ??
Ex owner of S2 no 480 and Red SE
User avatar
Gary
God
 
Posts: 2284
Joined: Thu 14.07.2005, 18:04
Location: Rutland

Postby Sy V » Thu 09.11.2006, 09:31

I'll trundle into the car park about 09:30 ish.
Image

Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, sounds caress my ears but not a word I heard could I relay, the story was quite clear - Robert Plant

In Respectful Memory - 21st March 1959 - 14th February 2016
User avatar
Sy V
LEC Godfather
 
Posts: 5794
Joined: Mon 21.04.2003, 07:06
Location: Lydiate Ash, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire.

Postby Paul.P » Thu 09.11.2006, 19:16

Sy, if Gary's following you, make sure you don't go over 80mph !
JPS M100 was built from bare chassis up to create one off M100 in the mould of JPS Team Lotus
Paul.P
God
 
Posts: 4970
Joined: Sun 14.12.2003, 18:18
Location: Oakham, Rutland

Postby Gary » Thu 09.11.2006, 19:48

please can some-one post the link the hotel
Ex owner of S2 no 480 and Red SE
User avatar
Gary
God
 
Posts: 2284
Joined: Thu 14.07.2005, 18:04
Location: Rutland

Postby Nobby » Thu 09.11.2006, 22:38

[/quote]

Dave Eds Posted: Mon 06.11.2006, 21:51 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobby wrote:
Dave, Do you know the BP petrol Station at Buntingford on the A10 roundabout with a Little chef thats closed?

What time?


8 ish if we're meeting others at 9

See u there
Nobby
Fanatic
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sun 15.01.2006, 17:48
Location: Malvern

PreviousNext

Return to Events - U.K.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests