Post and Discuss UK-related one-off events here.
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by mark29 » Tue 18.01.2005, 09:25
yes, i'm up for Norlog on the 6th...<br><br>it'll be good to see all the work you've done to your car monty...<br><br>and Mascrat Manor is just 15 minutes away from my house, which is nice...<br><br> [smiley=rally.gif]<br>
1992 silk red se turbo...
-

mark29
- Enthusiast
-
- Posts: 184
- Joined: Fri 13.08.2004, 16:44
- Location: cheshire, england
by Monty » Tue 18.01.2005, 18:04
Mark, i hope to get there, but it will be hard for u to see what i`ve done to the car as it`s all under the wheel arch, better pull my finger out. <br><br>Who else fancys going?
-

Monty
- Chunder King!
-
- Posts: 7977
- Joined: Sun 11.01.2004, 22:32
- Location: Leeds
by 51mon » Wed 19.01.2005, 11:43
Monty<br><br>I'll be there all going well - Mark, if you are about 15 minutes south of Muscrat Manor you must be 2 minutes from me! I haven’t seen your car around though.<br>
-

51mon
- Enthusiast
-
- Posts: 144
- Joined: Tue 09.11.2004, 00:45
- Location: Cheshire
by TC » Wed 19.01.2005, 12:30
Folks<br><br>The Mascrat Manor meet is on the 6th March.<br><br>6th February we are at Owd Nells, Garstang<br><br>http://s6.invisionfree.com/Norlog/index.php?showtopic=156<br><br>Hope to see you all there.<br><br>Tony
'91 Elan SE Silver
'91 Elan SE Blue
'99 Esprit V8 SE
-
TC
- Tinkerer
-
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Wed 15.10.2003, 21:57
- Location: Marple Bridge
by Monty » Wed 19.01.2005, 12:43
I`ve removed the post i started the meet was on ::)<br>Ops i read that wrong LOL, NORLOG have changed there site, the meets details or on the forum as Tony has posted, don`t think it`s that well set out so i got confused which isn`t difficult with the pea in my head ::) <br><br>I was after somewhere more local, so might leave it until March. Unless we start having our own LEC meeting ;D<br><br>
-

Monty
- Chunder King!
-
- Posts: 7977
- Joined: Sun 11.01.2004, 22:32
- Location: Leeds
by TC » Wed 19.01.2005, 13:02
Monty<br><br>Something more local might suit me better. I am due to have an operation next week and will only just be fit by then.<br><br>Tony
'91 Elan SE Silver
'91 Elan SE Blue
'99 Esprit V8 SE
-
TC
- Tinkerer
-
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Wed 15.10.2003, 21:57
- Location: Marple Bridge
by TC » Wed 19.01.2005, 13:10
I meant local up there.<br><br>Tony
'91 Elan SE Silver
'91 Elan SE Blue
'99 Esprit V8 SE
-
TC
- Tinkerer
-
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Wed 15.10.2003, 21:57
- Location: Marple Bridge
by Monty » Wed 19.01.2005, 13:16
[quote author=Tony link=board=ukevent;num=1097100139;start=90#100 date=01/19/05 at 04:10:59]I meant local up there.<br><br>Tony[/quote]<br><br>LOL :D<br><br>Ok so we could have our 1st NW LEC meet at the Mascrat 6th of Feb or any other date/location?<br><br>What about the Swinging bridge near trafford park, only been once but i nice bar. ???<br><br>Tony hope u recover quick mate.
-

Monty
- Chunder King!
-
- Posts: 7977
- Joined: Sun 11.01.2004, 22:32
- Location: Leeds
by TC » Wed 19.01.2005, 13:22
Monty<br><br>I also meant the 6th of February.<br>Thanks for the good wishes.<br><br>Tony
'91 Elan SE Silver
'91 Elan SE Blue
'99 Esprit V8 SE
-
TC
- Tinkerer
-
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Wed 15.10.2003, 21:57
- Location: Marple Bridge
by Monty » Wed 19.01.2005, 13:25
6th of feb is what i put :) (don`t know what is wrong with my head this week, maybe suspension sh*t on my mind ::))
-

Monty
- Chunder King!
-
- Posts: 7977
- Joined: Sun 11.01.2004, 22:32
- Location: Leeds
by TC » Wed 19.01.2005, 13:28
Monty<br><br>You did, must be me. Read it as 6th March.<br><br>Tony
'91 Elan SE Silver
'91 Elan SE Blue
'99 Esprit V8 SE
-
TC
- Tinkerer
-
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Wed 15.10.2003, 21:57
- Location: Marple Bridge
by mark29 » Wed 19.01.2005, 17:49
a NW LEC meet @ mascrat manor on sunday 6th feb sounds like a good idea to me, who thinks they can make it??<br><br>simon, i live south of mascrat in barnton near northwich...<br><br>tony, all the best with the operation.
1992 silk red se turbo...
-

mark29
- Enthusiast
-
- Posts: 184
- Joined: Fri 13.08.2004, 16:44
- Location: cheshire, england
by 51mon » Tue 25.01.2005, 01:58
Anyone got an ALDL interface that works - I have an AW type and be Bu@@ered if I can get it to going!<br><br>I occasionally get the old yellow light but almost sure it's the wastgate sticking as the fun gauge goes way above 0.6 Bar when I give it a bit of stick!<br><br>
-

51mon
- Enthusiast
-
- Posts: 144
- Joined: Tue 09.11.2004, 00:45
- Location: Cheshire
by Monty » Tue 25.01.2005, 12:00
Haven`t got the ALDL, but u can do the paperclip test to get the error code.<br><br>http://www.lotuselancentral.com/aldl.htm<br>
-

Monty
- Chunder King!
-
- Posts: 7977
- Joined: Sun 11.01.2004, 22:32
- Location: Leeds
by mark29 » Tue 25.01.2005, 18:52
simon you have IM
1992 silk red se turbo...
-

mark29
- Enthusiast
-
- Posts: 184
- Joined: Fri 13.08.2004, 16:44
- Location: cheshire, england
by TC » Thu 27.01.2005, 12:59
Not sure if I will still be around for meeting on the 6th. I may be going back to Torquay earlier.<br><br>I came up Monday to go in for the op on Wednesday. Got a phone call late Tuesday afternoon to say surgeon had taken ill and my op is cancelled. Our wonderful NHS, the op was first cancelled around Easter 2003 and this was the next mutually agreeable date. Hopefully I won't have to wait so long next time.<br><br>Is anyone from the NW meeting up for a convoy to Donington on the Saturday<br><br>Tony
'91 Elan SE Silver
'91 Elan SE Blue
'99 Esprit V8 SE
-
TC
- Tinkerer
-
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Wed 15.10.2003, 21:57
- Location: Marple Bridge
by Monty » Thu 27.01.2005, 13:53
Sorry to hear about the hospital cancellation. I don`t know if this meet is still on. Hoping to get the front suspension finished tomo`s, I`ll try and get dico to go, but it`s hard work. If it`s dry I`ll go in pinky as the roof still needs to be adjusted/sealed as it pisses in. <br><br>Dico and I are going to Donny on the Friday.<br><br>
-

Monty
- Chunder King!
-
- Posts: 7977
- Joined: Sun 11.01.2004, 22:32
- Location: Leeds
by 51mon » Fri 28.01.2005, 03:28
I managed to get Elanscan working with an old laptop which has the 9 pin serial port. As suspected, the only error flag recorded was the overpressure so have wiggled and lubricated the link rod. Hopefully this will sort the problem out.<br><br>See all of you who can make it on the 6th Feb.<br>
-

51mon
- Enthusiast
-
- Posts: 144
- Joined: Tue 09.11.2004, 00:45
- Location: Cheshire
by Paul.P » Sat 29.01.2005, 14:33
Paul, my thoughts are its best you re-insure your car if your taking it out on the road !

JPS M100 was built from bare chassis up to create one off M100 in the mould of JPS Team Lotus
-
Paul.P
- God
-
- Posts: 4970
- Joined: Sun 14.12.2003, 18:18
- Location: Oakham, Rutland
-
by Paul.P » Sat 29.01.2005, 14:47
Is that back on the road now ?, it must be like a new car with all the work thats gone into it. Sounds like it still needs a respray though ?
JPS M100 was built from bare chassis up to create one off M100 in the mould of JPS Team Lotus
-
Paul.P
- God
-
- Posts: 4970
- Joined: Sun 14.12.2003, 18:18
- Location: Oakham, Rutland
-
Return to Events - U.K.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Apple [Bot] and 2 guests