bo'ness Hillclimb Revival and Classic

Post and Discuss UK-related one-off events here.

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, Nige, muley, Enright, Sy V, algirdas, nitroman, clemo, GeoffSmith

bo'ness Hillclimb Revival and Classic

Postby Scott J » Mon 20.08.2018, 08:18

Sept 1st & 2nd. CL have a stand for 20 cars and Archie and I bagged 2 at Scone Palace brunch yesterday. Anybody else coming along. Pay on the gate. It is an interesting event. There will also be a 1960s Team Lotus van on show .
Some people beat Rambo from A to B.
Scott J
The prodigal son

Re: bo'ness Hillclimb Revival and Classic

Postby TD2 » Wed 20.03.2019, 18:58

Jim Clark is one of the 2019 themes, he competed at Bo'ness early in his career.

The Jim Clark Trust will be having a display and on the Saturday there is a run from Bo'ness to Duns where they are hoping to possibly close the street for parking.
TD2

Postby Rambo » Wed 20.03.2019, 22:01

Scott - that Lotus van has been around for a few years or so. It is a C reg Thames van and I have seen it several times now. It's in fantastic condition and has had a great refurb. I'm fairly sure it won a prize at Thirlestane last year or the year before - it was certainly paraded around the ring
Rambo
Don't push me

Postby TD2 » Sun 31.03.2019, 17:02

Rambo wrote:Scott - that Lotus van has been around for a few years or so. It is a C reg Thames van and I have seen it several times now. It's in fantastic condition and has had a great refurb. I'm fairly sure it won a prize at Thirlestane last year or the year before - it was certainly paraded around the ring

The van is a lovely recreation and lives here in the Borders. It is currently being refreshed ready for another seasons outings.
TD2

Return to Events - U.K.