Elise Steering Wheel

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, clemo, nitroman, Specky, GeoffSmith, Nige, Dave Eds, Sy V, DaveT

Elise Steering Wheel

Postby cliff » Thu 11.04.2019, 22:04

Now I have the Momo, I have the Elise wheel available if someone wants it. I paid £40 so would be looking for about the same.

20190411_194926 (Copy).jpg

20190411_194938 (Copy).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
91 Lotus Elan SE Turbo
Alfa Romeo 159

If you can't be a good example, then you might as well be a terrible warning
cliff
God

Re: Elise Steering Wheel

Postby Giniw » Thu 11.04.2019, 22:56

Hi,
I could be interested to adapt it to a sony PS3 steering wheel system (!) (but I don't know if the current steering wheel can be removed so I would have to check that first)
And obviously if someone needs it for a real car he is more than welcome to have it in priority as I reckon it's more important to maintain a real car ^^

Edit: I had a quick look at a video of a breakdown of my ps3 steering wheel and while it's easy to open, I am not sure it would be that easy to adapt a real steering wheel ... I am not too sure I would want to put the effort into a complicated mod. I will tell you ^^ (as I said if someone decides he wants it before I make my mind up no worries!)
Giniw
God

Return to Elan Parts For Sale (new and used parts either OEM or exact replicas)