Rear Lights

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, Nige, GeoffSmith, algirdas, nitroman, Sy V, Specky, clemo, Dave Eds

Rear Lights

Postby Wallzaveerz » Thu 02.08.2018, 16:32

Right, this isn't specifically a for sale post but I'm not sure where else it should go.

I currently have an original, complete NSR tail light. It's decent but as usual would benefit from a wet sand and a machine polish. However I have on the OSR a what appears to be very new and almost mint ribbed light off an A610.

I would really like a matching set and in a very anti purist manner think I prefer the ribbed version. So I put it to you guys, does anybody have a similar situation in reverse and would like to swap, or stock of either that they would like to swap for one of mine, or just one of either they would be prepared to sell?

My other option is just to sell both and buy the round tail light conversion with the proceeds.
Wallzaveerz

Re: Rear Lights

Postby clemo » Thu 02.08.2018, 20:34

May be worth posting a thread on the renault Alpine forum ? They are more likely to have the slatted option . I have only seen one or two elans with those on.
Jim Clark S2 - 1/13. The one with the Yellow spoke wheels . No 613 on dash (pushed in to factory in wrong order 615 on tub)
clemo
LEC Administrator

Postby Wallzaveerz » Thu 02.08.2018, 21:15

Just done. Fingers crossed those guys can come up with something. :)
Wallzaveerz

Postby Wallzaveerz » Tue 18.09.2018, 18:02

Evening all. After finally managing to pin down a proper Elan lamp I'm selling the Alpine A610 offside one that was fitted to my car.

Maybe no use to anybody on here but you never know. It's on a well known web based auction site if anyone is interested.
Wallzaveerz

Return to Elan Parts For Sale (new and used parts either OEM or exact replicas)