ElanScan Interface

Moderators: theelanman, DaveT, GeoffSmith, Elanlover, Nige, muley, Enright, Sy V, algirdas, Specky, nitroman, clemo, dapinky, Dave Eds

Re: ElanScan Interface

Postby JusNoGood » Fri 11.05.2018, 14:01

Hi Geoff,

Thanks very much for the cable. Received it some time ago but just been too busy on the car!

I've read the wiki but the link on there seems to link to a Win98/2k and no mention of XP (looking at the readme and also trying to install using the VCP folder and I get no drivers present). Do you have a link to the XP drivers please?

Regards

Justin
JusNoGood
Enthusiast

Postby Fredjohn » Fri 11.05.2018, 15:58

Justin
I've used Elanscan on XP, Vista and 10 with no driver problem (other than the one behind the wheel).

Load Elanscan and just try a driver update in the control panel/programmes area.
La vie passe vite: vivez la avec elan(s).

Elan S4 DHC 1969
Elan SE turbo 1992
MB CLK 320CDi 2007
Boardman Elite SLR Endurance 9.8 carbon road bike
Evora 2010
VW T4 Campervan
Fredjohn
God

Postby JusNoGood » Fri 11.05.2018, 16:12

Fredjohn wrote:Justin
I've used Elanscan on XP, Vista and 10 with no driver problem (other than the one behind the wheel).

Load Elanscan and just try a driver update in the control panel/programmes area.

Unfortunately it tries to install the driver, doesn't find it, and then there is an error entry in the device manager. If I click on upgrade driver it doesn't find it, even if I point it to the VC file.
JusNoGood
Enthusiast

Previous

Return to ElanScan