Does anyone on here have the Lotus M100 Tech1 cartridge?

Moderators: theelanman, Sy V, Elanlover, muley, Enright, GeoffSmith, algirdas, nitroman, clemo, dapinky, Dave Eds, Specky, Nige, DaveT

Does anyone on here have the Lotus M100 Tech1 cartridge?

Postby Ian T » Wed 13.05.2015, 00:22

As per the title - does anyone here have the Lotus Tech1 cartridge please?

I have my own Tech1 (Tech1A) and would like to take a copy of the cartridge if that's possible. I have the Flash Mass Storage Cartridge and believe I can duplicate onto that.

The seller on eBay that was programming new ones has gone quiet for a while and while I could dig out his emails and get in touch again,I thought I would ask here first.

This would really help me out, so beer tokens are on offer and (I'll have to think of something) appropriate insurance if a loan is involved. I'd return it within acouple of days anyway.

Thanks,

Ian.
Ex-happy owner of no 117, built 1st May 1990. :)
Ian T
Fanatic

Re: Does anyone on here have the Lotus M100 Tech1 cartridge?

Postby theelanman » Wed 13.05.2015, 08:42

Ian
we tend not to bother as we have elanscan.......
basically its free software and all you need to do is buy the interface from GeoffSmith......and hey presto you have a lot more info in a very useable interface on your laptop...
it has taken me nothing but moments to find problems using elanscan.....
cheers
G
I’m normally not a praying man, but if you’re up there, please save me, Superman.
theelanman

Postby theelanman » Wed 13.05.2015, 08:45

I’m normally not a praying man, but if you’re up there, please save me, Superman.
theelanman

Postby Ian T » Wed 13.05.2015, 08:55

Howdy, thanks for the reply.

I already have Elanscan and one of Geoff's great interfaces, which runs perfectly. The 'problem' is that I have Tech1 and would love to add to my useful cartridge collection, as much for the sake of it as anything else.

The secondary question arises because I would be interested in identifying more of the flags in ES and might get a go at that using Tech1 in parallel. Keeps my hand in the electronics / data side. :-)

The chap on ebay was selling cartridges for about £100 essentially reprogrammed from old US vehicle makes, so assuming he is still doing that, that would be my next step after asking among the friends on here.

Cheers,

Ian.
Ex-happy owner of no 117, built 1st May 1990. :)
Ian T
Fanatic

Postby theelanman » Wed 13.05.2015, 09:21

ah....ok....
I cant help any further re the Tech1 Im afraid.......
there was Esprit Cars (Garage Services) in Hazel Grove.....he's the only guy I know with an M100 Tech1 unit
might be worth dropping him a line.......Kevin he's called
cheers
G

Esprit Cars
Unit 6
6 Marsland Street,
Hazel Grove,
Stockport,
Cheshire.
SK7 4ER.
0161 456 0800
theelanman

Return to ElanScan