| Home | WikiLEC | Repairs | Upgrades | Gallery | Buy & Sell | Mountain Chips | Meets & Events | Contact |
|
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
I hope we're now in a position with Peco where we can take things a bit further for you however. I think we can talk seriously to Dave about the development of a cat system for S2's and Feds (Ailwyn, Algirdas and Lancelot) without affecting the group buy.
geoffsmith wrote:Mark,
Have you got an end on photo to compare with mine? As I said, mine appears to have to hang very slightly to the left to avoid the box fouling the bumper.
Thanks for keeping us informed.
Geoff
that she's working today too.Rambo wrote:And Mark's seems to stick out further than yours Geoff
nickb wrote:Geoff, just got of the to Dave at Peco, number 10 bought and paid for.
£250 +10.75delv.
A big thanks to Geoff and all involved in getting us such a great deal.
Thanks
Nick
All I need to do is find somebody to fit it!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests