| Home | WikiLEC | Repairs | Upgrades | Gallery | Buy & Sell | Mountain Chips | Meets & Events | Contact |
|
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
johnbenk wrote:0.7.5bar.
Dovey wrote:Just had a thought () Will it be possible to check/alter the timing when I have it fitted and rolling road? If its going to boost to 0.75 bar it would be sensible to have it right.
Current offer from Peco : David wrote:Prices for M100 exhaust systems:- 1 - £325.00 carriage £15.00
2-4 £292.50 carriage £20.00
5+ £276.25 carriage free
Anybody want to come to Birkenhead and have it fitted, i'll do it FOC.
Before & after power run on the rolling road £50.00
I generally satisfied with the quality. The bends are smooth and without crimps. All required gaskets and hangers were included. The exhaust tone is smooth and quient enough for conversation while driving. My model they sent me did not fit my catalytic converter. It took them two months and two deliveries to provide me with the proper pipes. Even then, I had to do some cutting and welding to fit my cat. I don't know if my catalytic converter was original, so the pipes they sent my have been correct. I'm quessing that things would have been fine if I had a non-catalytic model.
?Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests