Car cover

Post cries for help here if your topic fits no other thread in this category.

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Nige, Elanlover, Sy V, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith, clemo, Dave Eds, Specky, DaveT

Car cover

Postby Malc » Sat 23.04.2022, 20:48

Can anyone recommend a fitted outside car cover, specifically for the Elan. I am aware that companies like Classic Additions do ones which would fit (small, medium, large etc) but wonder if anyone know one that is custom made?
Malc

Re: Car cover

Postby chris » Sun 24.04.2022, 20:52

Malc,

I recently bought a Richbrook tailored outdoor 3 layer cover. It arrived and although the quality was superb, the fit wasn’t ….. I contacted them with my disappointment and within a couple of days they had arranged for a courier to drop off a new cover and the poorly fitted one picked up.

The new fit is perfect …. Good length at the sides and ends, no flapping in the wind, correct aperture for the aerial and wing mirrors ….. I’m really pleased with it. And good value for money as I think I paid about £160 with a voucher code.

If you decide to order one speak to Dom as he will remember the issue I had and hopefully send you the correct one !

Chris.
chris

Re: Car cover

Postby EricD » Mon 25.04.2022, 17:03

I bought the Stormforce all weather cover from CoverZone in January. £170 inc the locking kit (which I haven't used and probably won't) including delivery.
Fits perfectly.
EricD

Return to Miscellaneous Problems - Need Help!