I pulled the cas off the other day. roll pin seems to be intact and If I hold the Outer wheel steady there is no play between this and the drive wheel.
Bearing play (ie, up and down) seems to be minimal
When installed I't possible to rotate the cas wheel about 1/4"the play I guess is between the Cas and cam drive lug. Does play is normal?
The good news is out of desperation I replaced the ECU and all fault codes seem to have gone away and car is running much better
Ive done a couple of Elanscans over the last few days. Any chance for a professional analysis? (ECU fuse removed and ECU reset prior to all runs)
From what I can work out TPS was high so i've adjusted this back to 0.4V.
Also noticed strange readings on vehicle speed, gear and acceleration?? Wow 20+ MPH with the car in the garage !
This morning done another run Speed & accel signals now look normal although I still had this problem after changing ECU's and cleaning the contacts on the back of the VSS (in the speedo)
Not sure if I was looking at the correct part. Anyone know where the speed & acceleration signal comes from?
There seems to be numerous strange spikes on alot of the data. Is this a concern? Maybe due to corroded contacts as I don't think the car had run for the last year.
I still have not set the Base timing (light should be here in a couple of days).
Many thanks
Wayne
