Lug bolts

Post cries for help here if your topic fits no other thread in this category.

Moderators: theelanman, DaveT, GeoffSmith, Elanlover, Nige, muley, Enright, Sy V, algirdas, Specky, nitroman, clemo, dapinky, Dave Eds

Lug bolts

Postby Fubar1764 » Mon 02.12.2013, 04:49

Call me paranoid, but is there anything special about the Elan lug bolts? Does anyone know where I can source them?
"Lawyer, gambler, bookie, loan-shark, light arson, sundry interests in areas of questionable legality"

-Your "Jack" of all trades
Fubar1764
God

Re: Lug bolts

Postby Brit-Car-Nut » Mon 02.12.2013, 05:35

I believe they are M12 1.5 (fine) pitch, not 1.75 (standard) pitch. I don't have one in the house, so don't know the length, but tons on eBay and Amazon. Also, S2 bolts (smaller head dimension) are on the Aftersales list for 1.36GBP + VAT. SE / S1 bolts are now obsolete from Lotus.

If you just need a few, I have some extra new ones, but I don't think I have a full set.
HD Replacement Shift Cables and Short Shift Kits still available
HD Replacement Shift Cable and Short-Shift Kit prices
Please contact me via eMail, not by PM
Download Manuals Here
Brit-Car-Nut
God

Re: Lug bolts

Postby Fubar1764 » Mon 02.12.2013, 08:44

Call me retarded. I think I have two spare sets that may have come with the two spare sets of S2 wheels I picked up years ago. THIS is what happens when you have random Elan parts waiting for that time when you need it - you forget you have them! XD
"Lawyer, gambler, bookie, loan-shark, light arson, sundry interests in areas of questionable legality"

-Your "Jack" of all trades
Fubar1764
God

Return to Miscellaneous Problems - Need Help!