Adaptor to Install Elise Steering Wheel

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith

Adaptor to Install Elise Steering Wheel

Postby Yoram » Tue 04.08.2015, 16:55

I am trying to locate the vendor that made the hubs/adaptors to install the Elsie steering wheel. Thanks!
Yoram

Re: Adaptor to Install Elise Steering Wheel

Postby Rice crispy » Tue 04.08.2015, 17:38

You can use the Elan hub but need to come up with a sleeve to cover the Elan hub. Alternatively have a search on here as someone found a hub that fits with a little modification
Rice crispy
God

Postby dapinky » Tue 04.08.2015, 20:04

From your email address, I assume you are on the 'wrong' side of the pond to do a simple swap like the UK ones, but there should be details somewhere as to the adapter(s) which work - hopefully, someone from USA will be along soon with the details (unfortunately, It's not something i've ever really paid much attention to).
Dave

Just the one now, but this one's mine! - and it will be finished eventually..... - but also temporary custodian of a project until it is finished enough for Angie to drive it

go on - click this link - you know you want to!
dapinky
LEC Administrator

Location: As far west as you can get in West Wales before you become Irish (Pembroke Dock).

Postby lotusgirlmarie » Wed 05.08.2015, 01:04

Airbag or non airbag elise wheel?
Must....................Go...............Faster
lotusgirlmarie
Goddess

Return to Upgrades