Isuzu Impulse 90-92 Illustrated Engine Parts Catalogue

Please put all your known Elan Cross-Refenced parts here--click "start new topic" and title it with the part type, then add all known info to the post.

Moderators: theelanman, Sy V, Elanlover, muley, Enright, GeoffSmith, algirdas, nitroman, clemo, dapinky, Dave Eds, Specky, Nige, DaveT

Isuzu Impulse 90-92 Illustrated Engine Parts Catalogue

Postby saska » Mon 09.01.2012, 10:02

The M100 uses a modified version of the Isuzu 4XE1 1.6l engine. Whilst some parts are different, many parts are interchangeable.
Wayne found a version of the Isuzu Impulse 90-92 Illustrated Engine, Emissions, Engine Electrical Parts Catalogue and Inkitin converted it to pdf format.
Please see this WikiLEC entry for more information and a link to download the parts catalogue in pdf format.
--
Tony
adw (at) saska.co.uk
saska
Sadly departed but never forgotten

Re: Isuzu Impulse 90-92 Illustrated Engine Parts Catalogue

Postby wayne » Tue 10.01.2012, 17:53

Inkitin & Saksa. Thank you both for your hard work converting this over Christmas & New year.

Fantastic job :bowdown:

Finally I can delete all the old files from teleport :)

Hopefully now engine parts will be easier to find from Isuzu dealers

Many thanks

Wayne
1992 Pacific Blue, Top end performance Kit. K&N airfilter& HKS BOV. Everest. HiSpec fronts, SS hoses. 2010 Canyon red Evora.
http://www.elanm100.com
wayne
Fanatic

Postby lotusguymichael » Fri 25.05.2012, 20:43

Thanks for all your work on this project Inkitin, Saksa and Wayne. This has made access to parts so much easier, and affordable. I was wondering if you know where I might find a parts catalogue for the transmission. I need to get some parts for mine that Dave Bean no longer has.

Michael
Why worry? Each of us is wearing an unlicensed nuclear accelerator on his back. Yep. Lets get ready. Switch me on.
lotusguymichael

Postby nitroman » Sat 26.05.2012, 02:17

The head may be the same on the 4XF1 1.8L but the block is 1" higher to account for the increase in stroke. That means the exhaust system needs another inch of "down" tubing to clear the oil pan.

I stopped bidding on an Isuzu Impulse 90-92 Illustrated Engine Parts Catalogue about 3 years ago when it reached over $200!!! (If this is in fact the factory manual)
Strive for perfection in everything. (given time)
Take the best that exists & make it better. (given inclination)
If it doesn't exist, create it. (God did)
Ignore what I say. (good advice)
nitroman

Return to Part Cross-Reference