Gearbox oil refill plug.

Drivetrain problems

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Nige, Elanlover, Sy V, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith, clemo, Dave Eds, Specky, DaveT

Re: Gearbox oil refill plug.

Postby Rambo » Thu 14.10.2021, 20:18

KenS wrote:Hi Tony, just dug it out from the garage, how quick do you need it, I can stick it in the post tomorrow morning so could be with you Monday or Tuesday, PM the address for posting if that works. If you need it for the weekend, we could drive it over on Saturday. Let us know. - I have replaced the D plug with a normal drain plug so don't want it back, you can be the custodian :D

The true spirit of LEC. That's what it's all about :wink:
Rambo
Don't push me

Postby lotustonybassplayer » Fri 15.10.2021, 08:51

KenS wrote:Hi Tony, just dug it out from the garage, how quick do you need it, I can stick it in the post tomorrow morning so could be with you Monday or Tuesday, PM the address for posting if that works. If you need it for the weekend, we could drive it over on Saturday. Let us know. - I have replaced the D plug with a normal drain plug so don't want it back, you can be the custodian :D

Hi Ken just pm'd i think :roll: with my details, there is no rush as car sorned for the winter. I have planned maintenance on my daily to do first .Tony
lotustonybassplayer
Fanatic

Postby lotustonybassplayer » Fri 15.10.2021, 11:57

lotustonybassplayer wrote:

Hi Ken just pm'd i think :roll: with my details, there is no rush as car sorned for the winter. I have planned maintenance on my daily to do first .Tony

Have resent the pm, I put the info in the wrong place :oops: and mailed you so hopefully you will get the info this time :mrgreen:
lotustonybassplayer
Fanatic

Postby KenS » Fri 15.10.2021, 16:24

All good, the socket is on its way, should arrive Monday/Tuesday. Goodluck and hope for no project creep !
S2 M100 NMY #285
N/A 2010 Evora
KenS
Tinkerer

Postby lotustonybassplayer » Sat 16.10.2021, 12:29

KenS wrote:All good, the socket is on its way, should arrive Monday/Tuesday. Goodluck and hope for no project creep !

The tool arrived safely this morning, thanks Ken :-D
lotustonybassplayer
Fanatic

Postby KenS » Sat 16.10.2021, 15:51

Great, a surprisingly quick delivery by Royal Mail. We will keep an eye out for the Elan and Matra at Minis Bay in the Spring :D
S2 M100 NMY #285
N/A 2010 Evora
KenS
Tinkerer

Previous

Return to Transmission, and Clutch