Last one at Paul Matty’s

Elans for sale in the UK.
Discussion of prices of Elans advertised for sale on LEC is prohibited in open forum, private discussion is perfectly acceptable. A separate area for discussion of prices of Elans not advertised on LEC and market value generally is available in the 'Elan Buying Help section' of the 'For Sale' area.

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, clemo, nitroman, Specky, GeoffSmith, Nige, Dave Eds, Sy V, DaveT

Re: Last one at Paul Matty’s

Postby LRS7 » Wed 31.07.2019, 21:22

Great choice on Deep Shine, a great bunch and highly recommended by many Lotus enthusiasts. Here,s some pictures of one my fellow Midland Lotus member with his Elise having a good fettle :D

I’ve just had my Se front end painted and was heading there shortly for the ceramic treatment, would like to see some pics of your front bumper after the clear rap to see if it’s visible
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Range Rover Sport Autobiography
Range Rover Evoque
M100 1991 Lotus Elan Se
M100 1994 Lotus Elan S2 #498
LRS7
Enthusiast

Postby JusNoGood » Thu 05.09.2019, 21:42

123excaliber wrote:cheers for this info, will let paul know, my first visit is to deep shine detailing Lincoln full detail and ceramic coating German technology as it,s best. then he is clear rapping protection, the same lotus use, to protect all the front bumper, side rear arches,In the boot i have decided to have this clear rap done on the sign work in the boot to protect the THE LAST ONE and signatures of all who worked on the car

Agree with you regarding the price. Really is a special experience owning a special one off car and especially a Lotus. I contemplated a wrap etc and decided I'd probably pay for a respray instead if it comes to it....although mine isn't as pristine and original as yours.

I've got one of the oldest SE's, Initial Build 10. It was kept in the factory for years, badged as a S2 (no Number badge though) and sold to a Lotus Employee - who I've actually met too :-D Which reminds me I need to get in contact with him to go and see his three warehouses of historic lotus!

Can I ask you what the first registered date is for your car please, from the V5?

P.S. you're certainly not the oldest on here....the place is full of old codgers. :lol:
JusNoGood
Fanatic

Postby Kathryn » Mon 09.09.2019, 21:30

It would be good to see (one of) the first and the last together
Palacio S2 #540
Kathryn
Fanatic

Previous

Return to UK Elans - For Sale