ALL CARS ON EBAY.

Elans for sale in the UK.
Discussion of prices of Elans advertised for sale on LEC is prohibited in open forum, private discussion is perfectly acceptable. A separate area for discussion of prices of Elans not advertised on LEC and market value generally is available in the 'Elan Buying Help section' of the 'For Sale' area.

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, Nige, muley, Enright, Sy V, algirdas, nitroman, clemo, GeoffSmith

Re: ALL CARS ON EBAY.

Postby Lotusman33 » Sat 18.07.2020, 17:56

I’m the new keeper of the Medina S2 and couldn’t be happier to be back in M100 ownership, the car is in great condition and drives really well with a very nice comprehensive history file. No doubt I will find a few jobs to do but in fairness there are no signs of repair and everything works as it should. I will be getting the rear bumper painted due to a few scratches but that will do for the cosmetics. The underside is solid but will get a refresh. :-)
Silver Development Car IB10
Lotusman33
Tinkerer

Postby clemo » Mon 27.07.2020, 13:06

Lotusman33 wrote:I’m the new keeper of the Medina S2 and couldn’t be happier to be back in M100 ownership, the car is in great condition and drives really well with a very nice comprehensive history file. No doubt I will find a few jobs to do but in fairness there are no signs of repair and everything works as it should. I will be getting the rear bumper painted due to a few scratches but that will do for the cosmetics. The underside is solid but will get a refresh. :-)

Hello again , and welcome back.
I take it the Mini project got finished ?
Jim Clark S2 - 1/12. The one with the Yellow spoke wheels . No 613 on dash (pushed in to factory in wrong order 615 on tub)
clemo
LEC Administrator

Postby Lotusman33 » Sat 01.08.2020, 21:07

Hi Clemo
Yes the Mini’s were finished.
478F0016-1541-47F1-AEC5-B1B4C9C93F3C.jpeg

256BBE20-BD5D-4B25-A243-C45B8C28EE1D.jpeg

I always end up missing a M100 in my life so when the Mini’s went the hunt began, I know this car has some history on here but I’m really pleased with the it, the condition is excellent.
I have renewed the hood webbing today which was one of the only real faults other than some scratches on the rear bumper which will be sorted at some point. I have been using it daily for work without any issues. I would love to have kept IB10 but it’s gone to a good home and been clocking up the miles which is good.

How’s things with you?
Dave :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Silver Development Car IB10
Lotusman33
Tinkerer

Previous

Return to UK Elans - For Sale