Lotus Elan S2 #096 £7295 (SOLD)

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Dave Eds, Sy V, GeoffSmith, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, clemo, Specky, Nige

Lotus Elan S2 #096 £7295 (SOLD)

Postby 123.toledo » Thu 01.06.2017, 23:36

Sadly it is time to say goodbye to my beloved Lotus Elan S2 (M100) production number #096. Please follow the link below to ebay where you can find the full details, pictures and contact infomation

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/lotus-elan-s2 ... SwH09ZMH6V

You can always drop me a line on 07773 771 619

Here we have for a reluctant sale, my stunning and well sort after Lotus Elan S2 (m100) limited edition. Number 96 out of only 800 made.

I have only added 12 phots but please take a look at the link below to see all my Elan photos on my facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/tony.flack.102 ... 338&type=3

As you can see the rare private number plate is being sold with the car, as it reads E14N LE ( ELAN LE ) limited edition. I have thought about removing the plate and selling it separately but in my opinion it really sets the class of the car and it would be a shame to see them seperated. There is included both the road legal and show plates.

The rear lights, lighting panel and number plate pannel are all bespoke, a complete one off that you will never see again, but dont worry, included in the sale is the engineers moulds to reproduce all you would need in case of an incident or if you choose to make and sell these gorgeous and unique pannels. All these pannels are made to fit directly to the manufacturers original pannel and light fittings so you could put it back to its original look in about ten minutes with all the original lights and eyebrows which I have incuded within the sale.

As can be seen by the photos, this car has been mine and the previous owners pride and joy. No expense spared as its always had everything its needed. There is a folder FULL of paper work and reciepts dating back years. I can not state enough how much of a beautiful car this is and is always a guaranteed head turner whilst out driving. Sadly I am loosing my garage storage so hense the sale of my pride and joy.

This car must be seen to appreciate the quality and upgrades it has. All enquiries and viewings welcome. I would much prefer you to view before you bid as I have been as honest as I can in the description but as you know the car is now 23 years old. Either message me through ebay or contact me directly on 07773 771 619 to have a chat or arrange a viewing.

I also reserve the right to end the auction early as I have the car advertised else where and may be sold out of Ebay. Also becuase of bad experience in the past, if you have less than 10 positive feedback, please message me before you bid.

The winner bidder is responsible for the collection of the vehicle as I offer no delivery service. COLLECTION ONLY.....
123.toledo

Return to SOLD Cars