NMY N Reg S2 741 - Immaculate - SOLD

Elans for sale in the UK.
Discussion of prices of Elans advertised for sale on LEC is prohibited in open forum, private discussion is perfectly acceptable. A separate area for discussion of prices of Elans not advertised on LEC and market value generally is available in the 'Elan Buying Help section' of the 'For Sale' area.

Moderators: theelanman, Sy V, Elanlover, muley, Enright, GeoffSmith, algirdas, nitroman, clemo, dapinky, Dave Eds, Specky, Nige, DaveT

NMY N Reg S2 741 - Immaculate - SOLD

Postby chris.t » Fri 07.07.2017, 08:58

Ebay Ad

I head up the Sussex branch of Club Lotus and one of our members has died and left his car to his son. Typically his son has not got the means to keep the car for various reasons. This car is probably one of the best you're going to get, so from an investment point of view it should be top of the list. Definitely worth a look if you're down Sarf and in the market for such a car. His son, quite rightly, would like to sell to an enthusiast and I think that comes across in the ad.
Could the 'Hokey-Cokey' actually be what it's all about?
chris.t
God

Re: NMY N Reg S2 - Immaculate

Postby dravidham » Fri 07.07.2017, 11:14

Thank you very much for posting this up Chris - much appreciated.

If anyone has any questions in regard to this sale then you are all very welcome to contact me on 07974 161692.

Best regards,

David (Graham's son).
Lotus Elan M100 S2 - Norfolk Mustard Yellow
dravidham
Tinkerer

Postby Gee21 » Sat 08.07.2017, 01:26

dravidham wrote:Thank you very much for posting this up Chris - much appreciated.

If anyone has any questions in regard to this sale then you are all very welcome to contact me on 07974 161692.

Best regards,

David (Graham's son).

Sorry for your loss. Spotted this car on eBay and it looks really nice. A bit out my price range but an absolute stunner. Good luck with the sale.
Gee21
Tinkerer

Postby dravidham » Sat 08.07.2017, 19:42

The longer this takes to sell is a guilty pleasure for me - at least I can still (for the time being) head out to the garage at home and continue to admire it until it gets sold on!

It will be very upsetting indeed to see the back of this car.

David.
dravidham
Tinkerer

Postby dravidham » Tue 25.07.2017, 00:16

Now sadly sold to a very lucky new owner.

New owner is Nigel Woodberry - very nice guy and I've provided him with details of this great forum so I hope he will join.

Hopefully he will keep this car within the forum community fingers crossed.

On behalf of both myself my dad Graham, I would like to thank you all for the huge amount of help and advice that you have all given us both us over the years. It was invaluable and very much appreciated.

I wish you all the very best for the future.

Cheers,

David.
dravidham
Tinkerer

Return to UK Elans - For Sale