For sale in Canada

Elans for sale in North America

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Dave Eds, Nige, DaveT, Sy V, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, clemo, Specky, GeoffSmith

For sale in Canada

Postby sideways » Wed 04.12.2019, 04:05

That sad grey thing may interest someone - I would assume for parts etc - and I suspect $5000 Canadian would secure this, which is $1.49 US last time I looked.

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/search ... srchType=T
sideways at speed
Delta BC Canada
sideways
Enthusiast

Re: For sale in Canada

Postby Rambo » Wed 04.12.2019, 11:16

Not a good sales gimmick showing a skeleton in the drivers seat. And "dying to sell this car" smacks of desperation :shock:
Rambo
Don't push me

Postby sideways » Wed 04.12.2019, 18:28

Rambo wrote:Not a good sales gimmick showing a skeleton in the drivers seat. And "dying to sell this car" smacks of desperation :shock:

That ad isn't running, I posted it for comparison purposes only - car is currently NOT up for sale and both the photos and the text were added for Halloween - since removed.
sideways at speed
Delta BC Canada
sideways
Enthusiast

Postby sideways » Sat 21.03.2020, 00:12

I'm back!!!

Went for a spirited drive today, had to return the youngest (of 4) grandkids 'blankie', left behind when he stayed over.

Actually I really did NOT have to return it as he really wasn't missing it all that much, beyond the usual whining of a 2 year old...but the day was nice, very nice in fact so I took the Elan and took a much longer route than necessary to deliver the wee thingie to the wee thing.

Given the present situation with this pandemic the roads were reminiscent of a quiet Sunday afternoon, 20 years in the past so I took the opportunity to, ahem, determine if the rev limiter would jump in as needed in the first 3 gears (ran out of road before I could try 4 and beyond).

Heh heh, it does and it did

200hp may not sound like much but...
sideways at speed
Delta BC Canada
sideways
Enthusiast

Return to North America Elans - For Sale