best of the best = norfolk mustard = expensive

Elans for sale in North America

Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, Nige, muley, Enright, Sy V, algirdas, nitroman, clemo, GeoffSmith

best of the best = norfolk mustard = expensive

Postby tedtaylor » Thu 02.01.2020, 18:25

nothing decent posted to LEC in a very long time.
So i'll throw my immaculate M100 up for sale as I really need to "thin the herd".
nearly perfect condition, brand new tires, new brake pads front & rear, brake fluid flush, everything works perfectly, needs nothing, original condition, original top, original paint, beautiful interior, super clean inside and out, upside and down, underside and everywhere. has Everest chip (the only modification from stock), well known example taken to multiple LOGs. Drive anywhere, anytime, no excuses. Newer A/C compressor, with cold air.
i'm the 2nd long term owner and put 30+K miles on a 30K mile car.
$26,900
over 100+ detailed pictures here:
http://taylormadeclassiccars.com/m100slides.html

You can buy junk for half my asking price and spend a fortune just trying to bring it up to my level. Good luck to you!
I don't want to sell it, but i'm not Jay Leno and can't keep everyone, so something needs to go.
if you want the best example M100 there is, look no further. no disappointment here.
thanks
TED
TED
"Driving a Lotus is a triumph of bravery over intelligence." Stirling Moss

'73 Elan Sprint DHC
'65 Elan S1.5
'91 Elan M100
TaylorMadeClassicCars on WWW and Facebook
tedtaylor
Fanatic

Re: best of the best = norfolk mustard = expensive

Postby sideways » Thu 02.01.2020, 23:18

tedtaylor wrote:
[b]You can buy junk for half my asking price and spend a fortune just trying to bring it up to my level.
thanks
TED

Agree with that philosophy - I have done both but now prefer to let others do the heavy lifting - nice car!
sideways at speed
Delta BC Canada
sideways
Enthusiast

Re: best of the best = norfolk mustard = expensive

Postby sideways » Sun 05.01.2020, 02:51

And why do they call it "Norfolk Mustard" anyway when it should be called Colman's Mustard?

Shameless bump.
sideways at speed
Delta BC Canada
sideways
Enthusiast

Return to North America Elans - For Sale