An area set aside for the planning of track days, discussions on circuits and to share your good and bad experiences of life in the fast lane.
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith
by BFG in the BRG » Tue 23.09.2008, 07:52
Hi Guys and Gals,
Just incase some of you haven't seen it, Lotus are doing a Track Day at Silverstone (Northants?) in October - I won't be going (no money and don't want to break the BFG at the moment), but incase you are interested details are on their website - from what I can remember from links - I have a feeling your insurers may be cool with this since I presume there is no over-taking - but you may need to check - dunno whether it is good value - never been on one, but...I would if I could.....
Alas soon to be Elan-less
I keep telling myself it is for the best
-

BFG in the BRG
- Fanatic
-
- Posts: 457
- Joined: Tue 13.05.2008, 14:13
- Location: Eastbourne (God's Waiting Room)
Return to Circuits & Track Days
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests