| Home | WikiLEC | Repairs | Upgrades | Gallery | Buy & Sell | Mountain Chips | Meets & Events | Contact |
|
Moderators: theelanman, dapinky, Specky, clemo, Nige, Sy V, Dave Eds, DaveT, Elanlover, muley, Enright, algirdas, nitroman, GeoffSmith

abmunro wrote:I just got one of these yesterday, It was only £123 including 2GB memory card instead of the £199 +£40
The second one on the page.
I got it from Firebox.com
http://www.trackdays.co.uk/Track-cam.htm
abmunro wrote:I am interested.
Does the cost alter if you have passenger, is there a minimum age for passenger.
What time does it start how much track time do you get.
I take it that these are the details below...
Have you been before.
Sorry for all the questions but I have never done track day before.
it`ll be an early start for me ie get there for 7.30 at the latest, but passangers can get there later as i don`t think they have to be at the briefing John_W wrote:The weather up here's been brilliant, so I hope you got sun too.
John_W wrote:
Did you enjoy yourselves? Any pictures? Opinions of Aintree and organisers?
The weather up here's been brilliant, so I hope you got sun too.
Monty wrote: wasn't as bad as Dico makes out![]()
Monty wrote:some people do push the limit and you have to be prepared for something going wrongThe old git (Dico's age) in the Corvette was just not pulling over and kept out braking himself and had a spin and IMHO he shouldn't of been in the intermediate at one point going down the straight at 110 trying to over take him and just got a head but he just stayed on the inside line (right hander) and didn't slow down and he had to lock his brakes and thought oh here we go his going to wipe me out as i turn in
![]()

chris.t wrote:errr Jay, when we went to Bedford I don't think there were any crashes, people chasing others round the track. everyone went away happy and content. In comparison this sounds like a blood bath. Enjoy your curry!
Return to Circuits & Track Days
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest