Enright wrote:Ah Macleans - painful memories.
I've done that corner on my ar$e, and I bet not many here can say that!
Didn`t think they allow you to go round on your Ass

is that another form of transport
You wouldn`t get be on a bloody bike as i wouldn`t last 5 seconds
John_W wrote:I hope you're on track at the next Donington meet. I'd like to see it.
I'm not sure yet if I'll be coming, but if you're there giving it laldy round the track, it'll be a reason to turn up. Give Stevo a shove and see if the big Paisley woose is willing to turn up next year and go round with you.
John
PS: The map you posted doesn't look like it's an easy way round. How on Earth do you you get from Starkey's Straight to the start, and where are the pits and viewing area we were at last year?
John,
I`ve already paid for the Donny trackday in March

hope you manage to make it and if you could give Stevo a nudge about the trackday as it`ll sell out in january. BTW Nige will also be on track too.
The trackday i did on Sunday was the national circuit but the one in march will be on the full GP circuit
National
GP
Geoff, thanks for the photo editing
