Track Day Drivers Guide
Recently, there has been a lot of talk about car setup for the track. As such I would like to recommend this book.
Click to Link
The book goes into every aspect of car and driver setup for the track for both the enthusiast and the occasional tracker. It also covers all the driving techniques on the track.
In my opinion, if you can get this book for just over £8 it will be money well spent. BTW I do not have any affiliations to this publications LOL.
Cheers Chris
Click to Link
The book goes into every aspect of car and driver setup for the track for both the enthusiast and the occasional tracker. It also covers all the driving techniques on the track.
In my opinion, if you can get this book for just over £8 it will be money well spent. BTW I do not have any affiliations to this publications LOL.
Cheers Chris
.