Page 1 of 2

Airfield Driving day

PostPosted: Sat 26.07.2008, 23:30
by Specky
I have the nod to invite a few people... So here goes...

Drivers Day...

when...24 August 2008

Where... Benson

Who... You and your car and a helmet…

what... 30+ cars (Possibly more)

How much.. £70 per driver

What you get... Aprox 20 mins in every hour from 08:30 till 1800ish... also full track marshals, an outside professional organiser... full fire cover and Ambulance cover with medics on site...

Other cars on track will include Ferrari, Porsche, Lambo, Lotus + others...

Normally we hold Riders day with some Bikes touching 200 miles an hour.... :twisted:

Other past visitors that have been to our site for testing or filming... various F1 teams, Various clubs, Nik Mason,Top Gear and The Stig "Heaven and Hell"…. But they won’t be there… It’s our time to play…

All standards welcome…





Anyone interested...Contact me in the next couple of days...

TTFN

PostPosted: Sun 27.07.2008, 09:54
by Enright
Where's Benson?

PostPosted: Sun 27.07.2008, 11:38
by Specky
Enright wrote:Where's Benson?


OX10 6AA

WALLINGFORD

Clicky that should help...

Or for you Neil...

M1, A46, M40... junc 6


The List:-

1) Specky
2) Scuffer Phil.... (guess what might turn up... :twisted: )


TTFN

PostPosted: Sun 27.07.2008, 11:46
by al

PostPosted: Sun 27.07.2008, 11:48
by Specky


Cheers Al...

Edited at 10:46...same time you posted... :roll:

TTFN

PostPosted: Sun 27.07.2008, 12:01
by davidjt
The List:-

1) Specky
2) Scuffer Phil.... (guess what might turn up... Twisted Evil )
3) Davidjt

PostPosted: Sun 27.07.2008, 12:06
by Monty
Would love too but to far for me :cry:

PostPosted: Sun 10.08.2008, 10:25
by chris.t
its probably too late but i would have loved to have done this! in the VX that is

PostPosted: Sun 10.08.2008, 15:04
by Jackonicko
No helmet, dodgy clutch, so I'm out, but I'll be up for the next one, and I'd be interested in having a look see

PostPosted: Sun 10.08.2008, 15:59
by Specky
chris.t wrote:its probably too late but i would have loved to have done this! in the VX that is


Why didn't you say... :roll:

Jackonicko wrote:No helmet, dodgy clutch, so I'm out, but I'll be up for the next one, and I'd be interested in having a look see


You'll here it...

And a several Lotus should make an appearance...

TTFN

PostPosted: Sun 10.08.2008, 22:05
by Jackonicko
Charmer!

And to think I was going to offer you a set of proper Elan wheels for your new tatty shed.....


:roll:

PostPosted: Sun 10.08.2008, 22:40
by Specky
Jackonicko wrote:Charmer!

And to think I was going to offer you a set of proper Elan wheels for your new tatty shed.....


:roll:


That's one hell of swop even for your standards.. :wink:

I've all ready got the rims thou.. with track day rubber on as it happens...

TTFN

PostPosted: Mon 11.08.2008, 18:30
by Specky
update...

Well...

All 30 entries are taken... :-D

The bad news..

The Lambo is a no show... :(

The porkas are a no show... :

The prancing horses are a no show... :(

The good news...

What's coming... that I can recall...

One Exige

Two Elans

Mk 1 Cortina

Westy

RX8 (A couple)

Honda civic Type R (A Couple)

Some rally preped pugs

Sprite

Capri or Camero...

TTFN

PostPosted: Mon 11.08.2008, 21:09
by Dave Eds
Specks

Any chance of date and location in the thread title?

I'll happilly do it if you're OK with it :wink:

PostPosted: Tue 12.08.2008, 03:34
by Specky
Dave Eds wrote:Specks

Any chance of date and location in the thread title?

I'll happilly do it if you're OK with it :wink:


Sorry Dave...

All entries are now closed... :(

I'll let you know how the event goes...

There's a reason why there is no date and location... Cos the thread content will change soon... :wink: ..... Just wait...

TTFN

PostPosted: Tue 12.08.2008, 13:09
by Enright
Are spectators OK to come along and watch (and bring gear just in case anyone drops out)?

PostPosted: Tue 12.08.2008, 13:18
by Specky
Enright wrote:Are spectators OK to come along and watch (and bring gear just in case anyone drops out)?


You have PM

TTFN

PostPosted: Tue 12.08.2008, 20:15
by paulwatkins
Are spectators OK to come along and watch (and bring gear just in case anyone drops out)?

PostPosted: Tue 12.08.2008, 21:13
by Enright
Is there an echo in here? :P

PostPosted: Wed 13.08.2008, 00:02
by Jackonicko
And the answer is?