Page 1 of 1

Bedford Autodrome Trackday Monday 28th sep

PostPosted: Wed 09.09.2009, 22:21
by tonny006
I have just booked a trackday on the Bedford Autodrome GT circuit, open pit lane £149 and extra passengers and drivers are free.
If anyone is interested it is with www.trackdays.co.uk

Re: Bedford Autodrome Trackday Monday 28th sep

PostPosted: Wed 09.09.2009, 23:34
by Monty
Bedford is a long way for me, but i`ve done it before with a few other LEC`ers nice safe circuit. Have a good one on the 28th :wink:

Re: Bedford Autodrome Trackday Monday 28th sep

PostPosted: Thu 10.09.2009, 07:57
by tonny006
Monty wrote:Bedford is a long way for me, but i`ve done it before with a few other LEC`ers nice safe circuit. Have a good one on the 28th :wink:


I did it last month,
I'm doing some suspension mods at the moment and am looking for a comparison.

sure will enjoy it! :-D

Tony

Re: Bedford Autodrome Trackday Monday 28th sep

PostPosted: Thu 10.09.2009, 09:03
by chris.t
extremely tempted to do this one especially as the outside edges of my n/s tyres are shagged. Bedford would be a good opportunity to shag the o/s :lol:

I've done Goodwood and Castle combe in the last few days and Castle combe is far more aggresive wrt tyres :twisted:

Re: Bedford Autodrome Trackday Monday 28th sep

PostPosted: Thu 10.09.2009, 10:17
by tonny006
chris.t wrote:extremely tempted to do this one especially as the outside edges of my n/s tyres are shagged. Bedford would be a good opportunity to shag the o/s :lol:

I've done Goodwood and Castle combe in the last few days and Castle combe is far more aggresive wrt tyres :twisted:



Go for it Chris!

You are only here once so why not enjoy it!

Goodwood and Castle Coombe.You lucky sod!

Cheers Tony

Re: Bedford Autodrome Trackday Monday 28th sep

PostPosted: Tue 15.09.2009, 23:57
by Blue_Bullet
I will go if I have my car back from the gaarage in time!

Re: Bedford Autodrome Trackday Monday 28th sep

PostPosted: Wed 16.09.2009, 09:01
by tonny006
Blue_Bullet wrote:I will go if I have my car back from the gaarage in time!


I would book it as there isn't many places left.

Re: Bedford Autodrome Trackday Monday 28th sep

PostPosted: Wed 16.09.2009, 10:18
by chris.t
I have booked just waiting for the confirmation email. Tony how do you know how many places are left?

Re: Bedford Autodrome Trackday Monday 28th sep

PostPosted: Wed 16.09.2009, 11:50
by tonny006
chris.t wrote:I have booked just waiting for the confirmation email. Tony how do you know how many places are left?


Glad to hear that Chris.
Are you taking the Elan?

Just a guess

The confirmation will come from circuit days and you can see who is booked in,but for some reason i am not on thier list so there must be more going than listed.

Re: Bedford Autodrome Trackday Monday 28th sep

PostPosted: Wed 16.09.2009, 12:34
by chris.t
no I'll have the VX.

Is it worth confirming with Circuit Days that you are actually booked in?

Dee and I will be going up on the Sunday and staying close by as I don't fancy getting up to early.

Re: Bedford Autodrome Trackday Monday 28th sep

PostPosted: Wed 16.09.2009, 13:52
by tonny006
I've got the confermation email from circuit days so all should be ok.

Don't blame you for staying local.

See you on the 28th.

Tony

Re: Bedford Autodrome Trackday Monday 28th sep

PostPosted: Thu 17.09.2009, 19:32
by chris.t
Got the confirmation now. Tony, what are the chances of you getting your suspension modded before the 28th? If you manage to get it done I would like to follow you for a few laps (may have the bullet cam fitted) to see how your car handles. The good thing about Bedford is there are all sorts of corners to show the suspension travel so should be an interesting exercise 8)

Re: Bedford Autodrome Trackday Monday 28th sep

PostPosted: Thu 17.09.2009, 19:43
by tonny006
chris.t wrote:Got the confirmation now. Tony, what are the chances of you getting your suspension modded before the 28th? If you manage to get it done I would like to follow you for a few laps (may have the bullet cam fitted) to see how your car handles. The good thing about Bedford is there are all sorts of corners to show the suspension travel so should be an interesting exercise 8)


Hi Chris,
everything is done apart from the rear springs and dampers.
I have got the dampers but am hoping the springs will be here by next Friday.
I was told today there is a 65% chance i will have them.
If they don't turn up i will just fit the dampers which has got to be better than the 15 year old ones on there now.

Cheers Tony

Re: Bedford Autodrome Trackday Monday 28th sep

PostPosted: Fri 18.09.2009, 20:12
by tonny006
Tony, what are the chances of you getting your suspension modded before the 28th?

Chris,
Good News
I was told today that i should have my springs by the middle of next week. :lol:

Tony

Re: Bedford Autodrome Trackday Monday 28th sep

PostPosted: Sat 19.09.2009, 08:32
by texas2201
Tony what are you fitting to the car? Martin

Re: Bedford Autodrome Trackday Monday 28th sep

PostPosted: Sat 19.09.2009, 16:09
by tonny006
texas2201 wrote:Tony what are you fitting to the car? Martin

Martin,
I won't tell you what i've got untill i know if it works ok
Tony

Re: Bedford Autodrome Trackday Monday 28th sep

PostPosted: Sat 19.09.2009, 18:08
by texas2201
OK - must see your car someday

Re: Bedford Autodrome Trackday Monday 28th sep

PostPosted: Sat 26.09.2009, 09:33
by chris.t
Well it looks like the event is full. Hope t6here is some interesting stuff, not all Corsas and focuses :?

Re: Bedford Autodrome Trackday Monday 28th sep

PostPosted: Sat 26.09.2009, 19:43
by tonny006
At least there will be an Elan and a VX there!