Page 1 of 1

Mallory Park 6th December £85

PostPosted: Sat 14.11.2009, 00:43
by tonny006
I am booked on, if anyone else is interested it is at http://www.focussedevents.co.uk
My fingers are crossed for the weather.

Re: Mallory Park 6th December £85

PostPosted: Mon 16.11.2009, 16:02
by Monty
That is a cheap trackday, to far for me and i`m all outta dosh :cry: so no more trackdays for awhile for me.

Have a good one, hope you get some video footage.

Re: Mallory Park 6th December £85

PostPosted: Sun 22.11.2009, 23:47
by tonny006
I've now got a camera mount for the roll hoops,so i will try and get some footage as long as it stops raining long enough.
Perhaps next year i will come a bit further north and do one with you,not that my car will keep up with yours with all your mods.
Cheers
Tony

Monty wrote:That is a cheap trackday, to far for me and i`m all outta dosh :cry: so no more trackdays for awhile for me.

Have a good one, hope you get some video footage.

Re: Mallory Park 6th December £85

PostPosted: Mon 23.11.2009, 00:00
by chris.t
full report on the revised suspension please Tony

Re: Mallory Park 6th December £85

PostPosted: Mon 23.11.2009, 11:50
by Monty
tonny006 wrote:I've now got a camera mount for the roll hoops,so i will try and get some footage as long as it stops raining long enough.
Perhaps next year i will come a bit further north and do one with you,not that my car will keep up with yours with all your mods.
Cheers
Tony

Monty wrote:That is a cheap trackday, to far for me and i`m all outta dosh :cry: so no more trackdays for awhile for me.

Have a good one, hope you get some video footage.



Can`t beat a bit of video footage which you can look back on when your old and grey (bit like Dico)

Don`t know whats happening with Donington circuit next year as that is a great circuit and being in the midlands easy to get to. Love to get back to silverstone as i`ve only done an evening there on the smaller circuit.

Got Anglesey book in June with Dico :-D

BTW, power wise i`m only on the everest chip and bigger exhaust

Re: Mallory Park 6th December £85

PostPosted: Mon 23.11.2009, 20:54
by GeoffSmith
Monty wrote:BTW, power wise i`m only on the everest chip and bigger exhaust

Yeah, but unlike Dico Dastardly, your brakes are bedded in! :-D

Re: Mallory Park 6th December £85

PostPosted: Tue 24.11.2009, 01:26
by Monty
GeoffSmith wrote:
Monty wrote:BTW, power wise i`m only on the everest chip and bigger exhaust

Yeah, but unlike Dico Dastardly, your brakes are bedded in! :-D


Thats true :smt081 there that well bedded in now i`ve got a soft brake pedal :roll:

Re: Mallory Park 6th December £85

PostPosted: Tue 24.11.2009, 20:55
by tonny006
full report on the revised suspension please Tony
Chris,I will report back,fingers crossed.


Don`t know whats happening with Donington circuit next year as that is a great circuit and being in the midlands easy to get to. Love to get back to silverstone as i`ve only done an evening there on the smaller circuit.

Got Anglesey book in June with Dico



BTW, power wise i`m only on the everest chip and bigger exhaust


Both Donington and Silverstone are good for me and i look forward to doing them both.
Anglesey is a bit far for me.

I've also got the everest chip but standard exhaust.

Tony

Re: Mallory Park 6th December £85

PostPosted: Sun 06.12.2009, 21:38
by tonny006
So much for a cheap trackday!
Had a great day at Mallory today.
Weather was good all day but unfortunatly the first session after lunch it blew the head gasket.
I have been expecting it all the time i've had it.
Must do it soon as i want to do Bedford Autodrome on 23 january.

Re: Mallory Park 6th December £85

PostPosted: Sun 06.12.2009, 22:40
by texas2201
been there done that Rockauto is your friend

Re: Mallory Park 6th December £85

PostPosted: Mon 07.12.2009, 00:10
by Monty
tonny006 wrote:So much for a cheap trackday!
Had a great day at Mallory today.
Weather was good all day but unfortunatly the first session after lunch it blew the head gasket.
I have been expecting it all the time i've had it.
Must do it soon as i want to do Bedford Autodrome on 23 january.


Sorry to hear that, but trackdays do show them up lol. been there and done it (more than once)

Re: Mallory Park 6th December £85

PostPosted: Mon 07.12.2009, 23:14
by tonny006
Monty wrote:Sorry to hear that, but trackdays do show them up lol. been there and done it (more than once)

Not on the same engine,I hope
I did get some video before it went,I will post it when I learn how.

Re: Mallory Park 6th December £85

PostPosted: Tue 08.12.2009, 01:37
by Monty
tonny006 wrote:Not on the same engine,I hope
I did get some video before it went,I will post it when I learn how.



eerrrr yep :twisted:


Lookforward to the vid

i just use Windows Movie Maker, keep it under 10 minutes and upload to youtube :wink: